State Department sought and received a waiver from the standard security require

Hillary Clinton sought and gained a security waiver to provide security to Ambassador Stevens-- who himself was very worried about his life.. WTF??!! These people are not only incompetent but should be held accountable for American deaths!

Senators demand an account from the Sec of State who is trying to hide the truth from the American people - This slimey Administration gets Americans killed and wants to cover it up.

Senators to Clinton: Show us the ambassador

Well what do expect from Obama's administration?

Here's newly sworn in President Obama, welcoming his senior staff to the White House in January of 2009:

"I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government."

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney in May of last year:

"This president has demonstrated a commitment to transparency and openness that is greater than any administration has shown in the past, and he's been committed to that since he ran for president and he's taken a significant number of measures to demonstrate that."

"Despite these warnings, the State Department sought and received a waiver from the standard security requirements for the consulate," the senators wrote.

Being on the committee they are on (Foreign Relations Committee), I would think they'd have some knowledge if this were the case. This is not a good thing for the administration.

It's egregious that that were given some type of fucking waiver to NOT protect the Ambassador and his staff after repeated warnings.. WTF??????????????????

Did the state department know this was coming and deliberately offer up the ambassador as a sacrifice? I had thought that Stevens went to Benghazi to help the consulate evacuate on 911 knowing an attack was coming. As it turns out, he was ordered there to help the consulate prepare for some kind of cultural event.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/w...d-killed.html?pagewanted=all&_moc.semityn.www
The ambassador, Mr. Stevens, was visiting the city Tuesday from the United States Embassy compound in Tripoli to attend the planned opening of an American cultural center, and was staying at the mission.

The state department knew that an attack was coming days in advance. They knew the significance of 911, yet they allowed it to happen.

The media's lack of interest in this reminds me of when the National Enquirer keep trying to give them the story that John Edwards was getting lucky on the side while his wife was dealing with cancer no less.

When they don't want to upset the Dimocrat apple cart no story is big enough to get their attention.

Libya was #3 in supplying terrorists to Iraq during the height of the fight there and today it has become the terrorist wild wild west.

Of course, that means nothing to people that downplay the threat of terrorists even pandering to them and to people that blow off attending intel briefings designed to warn them about these terrorists targeting our assets worldwide everyday.

Hillary Clinton sought and gained a security waiver to provide security to Ambassador Stevens-- who himself was very worried about his life.. WTF??!! These people are not only incompetent but should be held accountable for American deaths!

Aren't Ambassadorships non paying jobs? I'd have put my little ambassadorass on the first plane out of there if that fat bitch refused to give me security.

Amazing isn't it? Our own Ambassador feared for his life.. Even Libya warned the Obama Admin, and they applied for a waiver to NOT protect Americans.. IT'S BLASPHEMOUS.

Aren't Ambassadorships non paying jobs? I'd have put my little ambassadorass on the first plane out of there if that fat bitch refused to give me security.

nope.

How Much Do US Ambassadors Get Paid? | eHow.com

nope.

How Much Do US Ambassadors Get Paid? | eHow.com

Certainly not worth their life.. Ambassador Stevens deserved to be protected by his own State Dept, Administration- regardless of pay or anything else. WHat happened is a national disgrace and tragedy. NO AMERICAN is safe while this Muslim terrorist sympathizer who occupies the WH is in office.

Forum List

Back