state by state results

Pray_Flag-300.jpeg

We'll need it.....

A lot of Ohio auto workers who will follow the union lead and vote Obama.........

I am more concerned about the interference of the union lobbies manipulating if not hijacking the democratic process. While Democrats fear the "rich Republicans" and corporations, but their campaigns depend on the same corporate games.

The Occupy claimed to stand up against corporate takeover of government, but
the Occupy movement themselves abused collective/anonymous power to bully without accountability per individual or cost to the public, committing the same offenses as how corporations operate as nonpersons with no legal liability individually; and the Occupy also teamed up with unions to lobby, and again, use that collective force to bully while claiming to defend the democratic process and representation against similar "corporate" tactics.

The Green Party has been the most focused on addressing corporate personhood, and trying to educate people to end this interference that is skewing the democratic process.
But since they don't play bullying games, but work by consensus-decision making, they get run over by candidates and parties that do resort to negative campaigns and bullying.

I will probably contact the reps for the various third parties, the Constitution and Justice Parties, along with the Libertarians and Greens, and see if we can form an independent "spiritual senate" to address issues by party and religious affiliation for the purpose of protecting all people's beliefs and interests equally under the Constitution, and eliminate the tactic of scaring and bullying people over fear of losing their rights to other political bullies. If these beliefs were protected to begin with, and party candidates agreed not to threaten legislation that runs over excludes or favors one view over another, then we would have to stick to solutions that satisfy all views and quit using scare tactics to get votes.

Teh Democrat party may claim to represent racial diversity and minorities, so why not have the GOP work on including and accommodating religious and political diversity under the Constitution? I think that is more important to represent in policies than just identity by race. If the third parties get together and form a lobby, then any agreements or recommendations made by mediating conflicts with respect to the different parties could be "fed" to the official House and Senate, in consulting on policies, conflicts and solutions
and avoid this whole habit of taking some religious difference and bullying each other.

If we removed that from the picture, by standing on Constitutional values and commitment to protect and include all interests and views equally, without discrimination or oppression,
then maybe we would end the political deadlocks and wasting money on bullying campaigns.
We'd actually focus on resolving issues and forming policies/programs we agree to invest in.

What a concept.
To actually help and hold govt officials to enforcing Constitutional protections, due process, and representation for all people, instead of putting political partying first to win elections.

With the internet, even if these other parties are small in numbers, the impact of the ideas and solutions proposed by independent activists has equal chance of influencing policies as the ideas from larger parties. It's the quality of the idea that counts. We need to include all input, and solve problems together instead of ignoring and excluding third party solutions.

Either of the major parties that refuses to practice reconciliation will become a true minority party within two election cycles.

I cannot watch. Going to bed and wake up tommorw to the winner. Too much for my central nervous sysem. Might trigger a MS flare up. I voted for Obama but I am not sure if I want him to suffer another 4 years and take his family and get on with his life but Romney scares the hell out of me. But the economy is in recovery because of policies Obama put forth and Romney will get credti for the Obama's economy in recovery.

Hey LOL: I hope you would consider calling in to my bfriend's radio show on Saturday.
He is moderate, but more callers are pro-conservative/anti-Obama. He keeps asking for more Democrat/Obama supporters to call in to explain the good side of this administration.
Would you consider sharing your perspective and comments?

He can get argumentative with guys who call in with unsustained claims. But he tends to be very nice with women and older people who call in, especially first time callers. Would you look his show up online, and call on Saturday night/Sunday morning? it's under "Talk Back Weekend with Chris X" on News Talk 1070 AM KNTH or Home Page
The toll-free number is 1-866-606-TALK (NOT 1-800) 2 hours on Sat night - Sunday

If your city is one of the 55 affiliate stations that carry his show nationwide, you might even be able to hear it on the air instead of streaming online, which is easier for me. Thanks!

Could be worse, I think I have Post Traumatic Election Syndrome. I'm enjoying commericals less, the mailbox is near empty everyday. Bill Clinton doesn't return my calls and he was calling me once a week for the last month.

Forum List

Back