State AG allows 47% increase in Health Care costs, lays blame on Obamacare

Yeah, blame the people. That's the message for 2010, isn't it?

Why is it that you can't take responsibility for your own ignorance? Why hide behind the mantle of "the people"?

But, yes, that's exactly why I could never be a politician. I can't kiss the ass of a bunch of morons or pretend for the sake of a campaign ad that a law with dozens of cost control mechanisms that have been pushed by health policy experts for years "doesn't do anything about cost control." I can't pretend that people who haven't read something (or even bothered to find out what's in it from the many, many excellent comprehensive summaries that have been produced in the past several months) have opinions about it that interest me. That's a line I wouldn't cross.

Go home. Democrats are running away from this because all the lies are now out in the open.

Translation: I have no clue what I'm talking about and when someone like Greenbeard presents actual facts to me, I clam up and tell you to "go home". I surrender.

Nothing brings out more uneducated opinions and fear mongering like a discussion about health care reform.

You need to know and understand that Blue Cross Blue Shield and all their affiliates signed on with the demands of Obama Care and Medicare for the purpose of denying valid medical care to patients.

All of Blue Cross Blue Shield medical files are sent directly to that committee where a determination is made whether or not you receive medical care.

Here in Texas we are already seening Patients with Blue Cross Blue Shield being refused proper treatment for early stage cancers, which is when those cancers are most treatable and the treatments usually involve simple removal of the tumors to achieve a cure. The same is true of all Medicare Patients.

I challenge also the statement that there are any "rich" benefits to any Patient. All those Patients are paying for that insurance and are being denied valid treatments. The "rich" benefits are clearly going to the insurance companies.

Obama didn't "fix" health care. He made the problems much worse. This is a very serious issue, one that impacts all of us and all our families. They are simply using health care to scam more money from the public, then kill off the patients.

Do not for any reason participate in that "Welcome to Medicare" checkup that's free, and do not submit to any medical testing. That data is forwarded immediately to that committee. Do not get in that system for any reason. Again, that committee decides if you get proper care and how long you live. Should that testing show a medical problem, you will not be provided proper medical treatment for that problem. Know this. Understand this. They are identifying Patients who need care, Patients they will deny care to, and Patients are dying because of this horror. The sole purpose of that free medical checkup is to help identify those people they so ignorantly call "useless eaters".

The "useless eaters", in my opinion, are sitting on that committee and another one is living rent free in our White House. "Useless eaters" are NOT our Patients.

You need to know and understand that Blue Cross Blue Shield and all their affiliates signed on with the demands of Obama Care and Medicare for the purpose of denying valid medical care to patients.

All of Blue Cross Blue Shield medical files are sent directly to that committee where a determination is made whether or not you receive medical care.

Here in Texas we .....

You should have started with this, would have saved me some time.

Here in Texas we .....

You should have started with this, would have saved me some time.

The situation with Blue Cross Blue Shield happens to be nationwide. Blue Cross/Blue Shield happens to be listed in the Federal Registry as a panel member that is supposedly "researching" and "collecting inventory" (in yet another of Obama's "committee" organizations) regarding Patient health and advising "care".

I think the Federal Registry is legit.

By the way, Patient mortality rates prior to 2010 were holding between 4%-7% and 8%. In only one year did the mortality rates exceed 7%-8%. Since 2010 they have skyrocketed to nearly 20% of the Patients. These figures are for Medicare Patients only.

Now that the VA and privately insured are also being impacted by this disgusting and corrupt health care issue, I'm researching those as well and will post those mortality numbers as I receive them.

The actual "financial" issues in health care right now involves the manipulations to get payment for insurance, and in turn block treatment/care and thereby have no payouts. Medicare and private health insurances are in fact performing a fraudulent gig on innocent and unsuspecting people, all the while they are harping that everyone else is defrauding the system.

It's Wall Street under a different name.

New Topics

Forum List

Back