Starving Anti-Semites: Right or Wrong?

Incoming perspective...

:eek:

Why are you posting the very same post across so many threads?
you may as well ask why people have signatures with same content showing up in every post they make -- and all over the place. OMFG!!! D'oh!

Why did people start threads on the very same topic -- all over the place?

Actually, all the posts contain similar bits, but differ.

now STFU and crawl back under your rock before somebody mistakes you for a skunk and makes you road kill

Last edited:
My, my, my.... Dainty is a sensitive little soul. These days, he negs for the slightest little think. What a joke.

It's Dante/DevNell, and it is the Dante Fevah Fan Club, of which you are are a high ranking member, that is soooooooooo sensitive. :lol:

Dante has always neg rep-ed for his own reasons, and he has always gotten a rise of of dupes like you.

Whole threads dedicated to 'let's put Dante on ignore' and more...

when was the last time anybody even remembered who the fuck you were? :lol:

even Shogun is but a mere speck of his former self.

You can't have it both ways, Dainty.... I am either an attention seeking ho, or no one knows who I am..... See the logic of that?

This thread, like all your threads, is ending up with you responding to yourself. Why is that, do you think?

I have no doubt that you will respond to this - it is impossible for you not too - you are just a legend in your own head. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a joke, sweetie, they laugh at you, not with you.

Yet another fine example of the dreaded "We" tactic. :lol:

Oh, and the "you'll reply to this because..." tactic? double: :lol::lol:

clue: it's a message board. people post and they reply. get IT? :lol::lol::lol:

gawd, you're pathetic as well as blonde and dumb? you must do well in life. *

Last edited:
you may as well ask why people have signatures with same content showing up in every post they make -- and all over the place. OMFG!!! D'oh!

now STFU and crawl back under your rock before somebody mistakes you for a skunk and makes you road kill

Oh, one simple question offends you that much? There could have been a sound reason for your similar postings... but appearantly it is nothing you like to share.

So I'll have to resort to guessing... I guess you think posting a video clip with the words "Incoming perspective..." sound cool and you hope that people seeing your pointless posts are fooled into thinking that you are cool too... Am I right?

I didn't realize...
[youtube]LekWx7840cA[/youtube]

Oh, one simple question offends you that much? There could have been a sound reason for your similar postings... but appearantly it is nothing you like to share.

So I'll have to resort to guessing... I guess you think posting a video clip with the words "Incoming perspective..." sound cool and you hope that people seeing your pointless posts are fooled into thinking that you are cool too... Am I right?

you're truly demented. :lol:

I knew you´d like it! :lol:

I knew you´d like it! :lol:

I could get you banned for posting PI, but then I'd be admitting I'm a little fat guy posting from my bedroom. :redface:

Forum List

Back