Starting to worry

Maybe, hopefully its just me being wrong but it seems like the Benghazi scandal is losing steam. Has the violence in Gaza taken away attention from this?

This is a HUGE issue and better not be swept under! This Admin is GUILTY of not properly securing Benghazi BEFORE 9/11 after repeated warnings and requests for more help....not providing help DURING the 7/8 hr attack that might have saved lifes.....and of course the BS lies for days afterward when they knew almost right away it was planned terrorism.

DO NOT LET THIS DIE AWAY GOP! His media wants that of course, dont allow it!

Blood is on their hands. It sure would be refreshing if just ONE lib would admit this.

I think that Drudge has rather abrubtly stopped hawking on this because there seems to be some Republican dirt about the matter--

that is, it looks as if certain GOP congress persons were trying a bit too hard to capitalize politically on a non-issue.

There may actually be more potential damage for the GOP than for the White House.

Maybe, hopefully its just me being wrong but it seems like the Benghazi scandal is losing steam. Has the violence in Gaza taken away attention from this?

This is a HUGE issue and better not be swept under! This Admin is GUILTY of not properly securing Benghazi BEFORE 9/11 after repeated warnings and requests for more help....not providing help DURING the 7/8 hr attack that might have saved lifes.....and of course the BS lies for days afterward when they knew almost right away it was planned terrorism.

DO NOT LET THIS DIE AWAY GOP! His media wants that of course, dont allow it!

Blood is on their hands. It sure would be refreshing if just ONE lib would admit this.

No, not to worry – the ‘scandal’ isn’t losing steam, it can’t because it never had any steam to begin with.

Just hot air from the right.

Forum List

Back