Starting to worry

In WWII, Germany declared war on the USA because Hitler was angered by Charlie Chaplin's "The Great Dictator"

I am still waiting for cons to tell me what happened to the missing monies in Iraq.

Off Topic and wrong too

Thats what they do, divert. Really, I sincerley cannot comprehend on how not one lib, here or at the other board I was on, will admit this Admin F'ed up and people died. Or that they would have a totally different view if this were GOP.

Obama, the POS, sure has a spell on these people. Pretty scary shit.

They remind me of the crowd at a North Korean State funeral and for the same reason

Last edited:
Imagine if a Republican was in office at the time.
Chris Mathews would have had a stoke on air screaming about the coverup at the WH...

You Libs are such hacks about stuff like this...

Maybe in the end there isn't a lot here...just a few more dead Americans so as far as you Libs are concerned ain't no big thang...But some of here want to get to the truth....

Deal with it.

Imagine if a Republican were in office? OK, Bush Jr. would go on TV and let us know that the terror level has been raised to red, local law enforcement across the nation would spend $100,000,000 in overtime on defending (for example) corn fields in Iowa and junk yards in Tennessee; passengers flying would be strip searched and all of this would be done BEFORE the election. You cons are such dishonest hacks about everything.

You're such a fucking idiot.
And a cocksucker.

Still fascinated with the male penis I see. Why not do as I suggested Rabbi, give Warbler Warrior a call. You and he seem to be very interested in playing the 'organ'. It seems a duet by you and he would be a perfect match.

Imagine if a Republican were in office? OK, Bush Jr. would go on TV and let us know that the terror level has been raised to red, local law enforcement across the nation would spend $100,000,000 in overtime on defending (for example) corn fields in Iowa and junk yards in Tennessee; passengers flying would be strip searched and all of this would be done BEFORE the election. You cons are such dishonest hacks about everything.

You're such a fucking idiot.
And a cocksucker.

Still fascinated with the male penis I see. Why not do as I suggested Rabbi, give Warbler Warrior a call. You and he seem to be very interested in playing the 'organ'. It seems a duet by you and he would be a perfect match.

I'm not the one sucking cocks in his spare time. That's you.
You add nothing to any discussion. You are a brainless turd. And you know that if Obama were a Republican you'd be outraged, outraged! at the lies coming out of his White House.

Imagine if a Republican was in office at the time.
Chris Mathews would have had a stoke on air screaming about the coverup at the WH...

You Libs are such hacks about stuff like this...

Maybe in the end there isn't a lot here...just a few more dead Americans so as far as you Libs are concerned ain't no big thang...But some of here want to get to the truth....

Deal with it.

Um... multiple embassy attacks did occur under Bush. Almost at a 6 to 1 ratio of attacks and a 10 to 1 ratio of dead Americans so far to Obama.

Maybe, hopefully its just me being wrong but it seems like the Benghazi scandal is losing steam. Has the violence in Gaza taken away attention from this?

This is a HUGE issue and better not be swept under! This Admin is GUILTY of not properly securing Benghazi BEFORE 9/11 after repeated warnings and requests for more help....not providing help DURING the 7/8 hr attack that might have saved lifes.....and of course the BS lies for days afterward when they knew almost right away it was planned terrorism.

DO NOT LET THIS DIE AWAY GOP! His media wants that of course, dont allow it!

Blood is on their hands. It sure would be refreshing if just ONE lib would admit this.

:lmao:

Maybe, hopefully its just me being wrong but it seems like the Benghazi scandal is losing steam.

......'Cause, there's nothin', there....as usual.......

gop-cry-baby.jpg

There was no crime committed in the invasion of Iraq but that never stopped the Left from bleating Bush Lied People Died.
We do not have good answers for why Susan Rice went around to talk shows to blame a video when the administration knew all along it was a planned terrorist attack.

well sure if you dont count what the CIA and Pertraus (sp) stated, then sure you would be correct.

See you already know they have answers for this, but you ignore them so you can go on repeating the same questions so the "scandal" stays up.

There was no crime committed in the invasion of Iraq but that never stopped the Left from bleating Bush Lied People Died.
We do not have good answers for why Susan Rice went around to talk shows to blame a video when the administration knew all along it was a planned terrorist attack.

well sure if you dont count what the CIA and Pertraus (sp) stated, then sure you would be correct.

See you already know they have answers for this, but you ignore them so you can go on repeating the same questions so the "scandal" stays up.

And what was that explanation?

Maybe, hopefully its just me being wrong but it seems like the Benghazi scandal is losing steam. Has the violence in Gaza taken away attention from this?

This is a HUGE issue and better not be swept under! This Admin is GUILTY of not properly securing Benghazi BEFORE 9/11 after repeated warnings and requests for more help....not providing help DURING the 7/8 hr attack that might have saved lifes.....and of course the BS lies for days afterward when they knew almost right away it was planned terrorism.

Blood is on their hands. It sure would be refreshing if just ONE lib would admit this.

If you don't want it to stop then I suggest contacting the father of the SEAL who was killed and suggesting a wrongful death law suit against the State Department. If nothing else discovery would be very interesting.

Have you wingnuts figured out who killed Vince Foster yet?

Another person the left didn't care about.

Off course it's losing steam, it will go the way of the birther, fast and furious and the dozens of canards in between. Once the idiot fringe loses interest only the paranoid schizophrenics care.
You express idiotic tendencies now and then. This is one of those times.

The stature of the president is always being measured. Obama is a goddamned weakling. It will NEVER be forgotten by honest men what that miserable worm did regarding Benghazi. I predict congressional hearings. I hope we get them...despite the blatant efforts of the MSM to sweep all criticism of their boy Obama under the rug.

Katzndogz........... You nailed it. It all depends on where the media takes it. Fox was leading with it and others had to, grudgingly , follow as things heated up. Somehow the GOP has to keep the heat on and not lie down as they usually do.

For the most part the media is a disgrace and mockery to those who died for a Free Press.

Nobody cared last month
Nobody cares this month
Nobody will care next month

Yeah. Where my Obamaphone at, yo?
Still reeling from the election slaughter I see. You were Perry's girl in the primary so one would think you would be used to losing. he he he

Off course it's losing steam, it will go the way of the birther, fast and furious and the dozens of canards in between. Once the idiot fringe loses interest only the paranoid schizophrenics care.
You express idiotic tendencies now and then. This is one of those times.

The stature of the president is always being measured. Obama is a goddamned weakling. It will NEVER be forgotten by honest men what that miserable worm did regarding Benghazi. I predict congressional hearings. I hope we get them...despite the blatant efforts of the MSM to sweep all criticism of their boy Obama under the rug.

Hearings likely won't happen. The GOP may use them as a bargaining chip for the upcoming negotiations and they may happen as a result. Even then nothing will come of them. Sad what the GOP has become. The word "brat" comes to mind.

We can always count one the R and their obedient little (brainless) minions to politicize anything they believe they can gain a buck and/or a vote from.

You people have no decency.

And what was that explanation?
And PlasScuzzball has left the room.

Forum List

Back