Starting to look like Stesak wasn't the only one

Where were all you fucks when the DoJ fired attorneys, illegally, for political reasons?

Where were you when Obama's DoJ fired attorneys, "illegally," for political reasons?

FYI US Attorney is a political job, and it is perfectly legal to fire them for political reasons, despite the noise the Democrats made about it happening when Bush did it.

No. Its not.

This is why the IG report on the matter said that they were "politically motivated and improper".

Its been investigated. A bunch of people resigned over it. They were illegal.

I don't know what source you are relying on for your quotes, but the report did not include any such thing. The IG report blasted the DoJ for not taking proper precautions that the dismissals were not related to the cases they were handling, but found no evidence to support the allegation. The IG did request that a prosecutor be assigned to further investigate, but nothing has come from that investigation either.

Where were you when Obama's DoJ fired attorneys, "illegally," for political reasons?

FYI US Attorney is a political job, and it is perfectly legal to fire them for political reasons, despite the noise the Democrats made about it happening when Bush did it.

No. Its not.

This is why the IG report on the matter said that they were "politically motivated and improper".

Its been investigated. A bunch of people resigned over it. They were illegal.

I don't know what source you are relying on for your quotes, but the report did not include any such thing. The IG report blasted the DoJ for not taking proper precautions that the dismissals were not related to the cases they were handling, but found no evidence to support the allegation. The IG did request that a prosecutor be assigned to further investigate, but nothing has come from that investigation either.

Truth is a bitter castor oil to Nik, a cure he will not take. Weak on facts, weak on arguing skills, he is destined for a short stay here.

But he did change, DC is now known as Big Chicago.

What does one expect from a politician from Chicago??

Hell, the pay to play capital of the world.

I do think OL'BO is finding that its much easier to get caught in DC than it was in Chicago. AFter all the press is everywhere in DC. LOL

Obama thinks "everyone does it" so that makes it OK. Maybe iN Chicago everyone does it. But, bubba, you ain't in Chicago no more.

Even the press is starting to smell a rat here.

Obama thinks "everyone does it" so that makes it OK. Maybe iN Chicago everyone does it. But, bubba, you ain't in Chicago no more.

Even the press is starting to smell a rat here.
And if everyone isn't doing it, it's their fault for not taking advantage of a great trick. Besides, he's too divine to be held to the same rules as... you know... COMMON people. I mean REEEEAAALLLLYYYY....

Forum List

Back