Starting the circle fresh.

Case in point. Since you seem to think that the roof-line is only used to measure when a collapse starts, please look at this video and tell me at which point we should start counting.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WvQbFMIWU]YouTube - Tencza apartments controlled demolition[/ame]

I'm just curious since you like to ignore parts of a collapse.

Hi Gam:

This is another Official Cover Story Stooge that is not worth his salt ...

Why do you continue to ignore the video proof? Why do you ignore the fact that the collapse of WTC7 started with the mechanical penthouse.

Whining to me is NOT making 'your' Official Govt Cover Story Case! Start your "Building Fires Did It" Topic (Accept The Challenge) using whatever Gam calls 'credible evidence,' because everyone here needs a good laugh ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Gam:

This is another Official Cover Story Stooge that is not worth his salt ...

Why do you continue to ignore the video proof? Why do you ignore the fact that the collapse of WTC7 started with the mechanical penthouse.

Whining to me is NOT making 'your' Official Govt Cover Story Case! Start your "Building Fires Did It" Topic (Accept The Challenge) using whatever Gam calls 'credible evidence,' because everyone here needs a good laugh ...

GL,

Terral

I thought so coward.

You have no answer because you lie. The point will always be that the collapse started with the penthouse and your 6.6 second "global collapse" (I see you STILL haven't provided a structural definition of the term) in nothing more than bullshit.

You just continue to build your :lol:theory:lol: on lies and made up garbage. Like they say, "garbage in, garbage out"...

Where are the witnesses that heard all these explosions that would have to go off one right after the other as we hear in countless actual controlled demolitions? You know the ones that sound like someone firing a revolver as fast as they can.

Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

Hi Gam:

I thought so coward.

You have no answer because you lie.

This is not much of a reply to Post #96 Mr. Gamolon. WTC-7 collapsed into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds. End of story. Think whatever you wish ...

The point will always be that the collapse started with the penthouse and your 6.6 second "global collapse" (I see you STILL haven't provided a structural definition of the term) in nothing more than bullshit.

No sir. The Penthouse has nothing to do with the 6.6-Second Global Collapse Calculations using the falling 'roofline.' The difference is that one of us (#3) knows something about this topic and I do not care one bit if you choose to remain willfully ignorant ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Fizz:

you stupid, idiotic moron. why the hell would anyone that believes WTC was caused by building fires start a topic in the CONSPIRACY forum? whats the fucking conspiracy?!! if they think it was from building fires they dont think it was a conspiracy.

No sir. 'Your' Conspiracy Theory involves people like this ...

BushieBadGuys.jpg

... doing this ...

wtc7-debris.jpg

... to WTC-7 that was hit by NO Jetliner or anything at all. YOUR silly Conspiracy Theory says that fire jumped over from WTC-1 ...

fig-5-14.jpg

... even though more than half of WTC-7 stands 'above' the WTC-1 dust cloud. Okay Mr. Official Govt Cover Story LIAR: Your job is to lay out 'your' Theory on how fire jumped from WTC-1 (never happened) to infiltrate WTC-7 'Compartmentalization' Countermeasures (from my Topic) and cause the Global Collapse of WTC-7 CD-style into its own footprint:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]Prove 'This' Happened From 'Building Fires.'[/ame]

My point is that Official Cover Story LIARS (Accept The Challenge You COWARD!) will NEVER start their "Building Fires Did It" Topic in this fine USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum, because building fires simply do NOT burn hot enough to affect 2800-degree red-iron girders, columns and beams. The point is that you have NO THESIS posted on this Board in support of Official Cover Story LIES. Right? Of course. Therefore, you have NO THEORY and no arguments against my "What Really Happened ON 9/11" Explanations.

Mr. Fizz waves his silly arms around and acts like a fool, but all of the evidence is stacked against him. Period. You will earn the right to challenge the substance of my many claims against the real Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, etc.) in the day you post 'your' Topics in support of the Govt Cover Stories. Until then ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Just keep waving those stupid arms around ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

hey jackass, a conspiracy is a plan that is meant to be secret. al-qeda had no plan to keep 9/11 a secret, you fucking moron. it isnt a conspiracy.

your claim that WTC wasnt hit by anything at all is a LIE. are you fucking out of your head? what color is the sky in your world that you claim nothing hit WTC7? that is probably the dumbest thing you have ever said and you have a long list of a really dumb things you've said.

seriously, how can your brain even come up with a statement as stupid as that?:cuckoo:

here is what happened to WTC7. i suggest you read it. if you find any errors then let me know.
NIST and the World Trade Center

Fizz:

hey jackass, a conspiracy is a plan that is meant to be secret ...

In other words, Mr. Fizz :)cool:) will continue running around waving his silly arms and making a fool of himself without ever making an effort to justify his blind support for Official 9/11 Cover Story LIES. Fine. I see no reason to waste any time reading the nonsense coming out of your filthy mouth ...

Mr. Fizz has no credibility at all. ZERO ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Fizz:

hey jackass, a conspiracy is a plan that is meant to be secret ...

In other words, Mr. Fizz :)cool:) will continue running around waving his silly arms and making a fool of himself without ever making an effort to justify his blind support for Official 9/11 Cover Story LIES. Fine. I see no reason to waste any time reading the nonsense coming out of your filthy mouth ...

Mr. Fizz has no credibility at all. ZERO ...

GL,

Terral

credibility? you really are insane!! you are the person that claimed china was on the way to invading Mexico last year!! :lol:

Can you point to one major inaccuracy in the 9/11 Commission Report? I'm guessing no since you haven't ever done so.

Why don't we discuss the inaccuracies of WTC 7 in the Report? Since you support the OCT the burden of proof is on you to defend the accuracy. What are the three strongest facts about what the Report says on how WTC 7 came down?

Just vetting the need for a new investigation; Your response proves there is none.

Of course you run from simple yes or no questions so there is little reason to expect you to come up with any sort evolved answer.

It must be hard to live life like you do, afraid of taking the most meaningless stand. I'm guessing you had the shit beat out of you back in 7th grade and never fully recovered. And now in your late teens, you still bear the scars of what she did to you.

Wow, you're really dodging the question aren't you? Do you think the family of Renee May is lying when they said they received a call from their daughter; yes or no. Very simple...just answer yes or no. You made about 40 posts about there not being any physical evidence of the phone calls. Lets say for right now, that you're right so that is no longer worth discussing....

Do you think they are lying about the phone call taking place? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Forum List

Back