Startin' to feel like 2010 !!!! Go Ryan !!!!

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Part of that dynamic is Ryan’s age, which, at 42, is making Republicans the party of change and the future. Meanwhile, Dems, with their burdens of incumbency and the decision to stick with failed, unpopular policies, are becoming the party of the status quo. The Obama-Biden bumper sticker says “Forward,” but their fixation on Romney’s taxes and his long-ago business career seem small and dated.

Biden especially, having morphed from gregarious and seasoned into demented and dangerous, is a vivid symbol of the tattered brand. The fact that the White House must keep insisting he remains on the ticket reflects a team on defense.
This remarkable development crystallized in just a week. The race now feels more like 2010, when the Tea Party swept out a generation of Democrats, than it does 2008, when Dems won everything.

You see the change in growing GOP crowds, which are far more enthusiastic. Fund-raising, never a problem, is even better.

Romney himself is tapping into a new level of emotion and energy. His team is setting the agenda, especially on Medicare, instead of just ducking the latest Obama incoming.
Most important for America, this is no longer a Seinfeld election — about nothing. The 2012 race is becoming about very big things.

Read more: With Paul Ryan, presidential race goes from Somebody vs. Nobody to Nothing vs. Something - NYPOST.com

In so many ways. The Romney campaign is now even more spring loaded. You can't tell what indies will do up until the end. The polls are meaningless. But I'm betting it's gonna break Rommey's way big time.

Obama is nothing but negative now. And so is Biden. They've lost and message of hope and change. And that is why we are doing more than hope for a change.

I warn people about being cocky. We are on the verge of filling the Kansas Senate with consvervatives. At that point Obamacare won't get the time of day, support, but iinstead will meet with all kinds of obstruction because that is what the people of Kansas want.

Let's hope we can get some thing like that going in D.C.

Take this for what it's worth but the polls nationally and in most of the swing states have gotten closer since the Ryan VP pick was announced will that continue time will tell.

Take this for what it's worth but the polls nationally and in most of the swing states have gotten closer since the Ryan VP pick was announced will that continue time will tell.

I think the faucet is just starting to open.

Once people feel they can trust the new crew, they will dump Obama like my dog dumps lastn nights dinner.

Don't worry. I'm sure Todd Akin will open his mouth again before November.

Don't worry. I'm sure Todd Akin will open his mouth again before November.

Not the part of 2010 I was thinking of......:eusa_eh:

You should be tazed.

Last edited:
Don't forget this important factor.......

NO incumbent since FDR has ever been reelected with a stagnant 8+ UE.

Unless something dramatically emotional occurs between now and Nov, I see no way the O can win now.

I'm not feeling it bro. I'm feeling massive self inflicted wounds.

Don't get down.

Akin screwed up, but has not lost.

Let's just hope he's learned a thing or two.

He'll have to be pretty bad for the folks I work with to vote for HER.

Forum List

Back