Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

AgentBond007

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2012
Ban Incitement to Hate, Violence & Intolerance in America? Start with Banning the Quran and Islam!
Dearborn Muslims have come out in support for criminalizing hate speech and incitement to violence, which is already there is our legal system. The civilized peace-loving Americans join voices with the Dearborn Muslims and demand that the US justice department takes the criminalization of hate speech in our legal system seriously, and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

Anti-Jewish Hatred in the Quran

The anti- Jewish verses recited by Muslims in daily prayers is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the sheer amount of hatred, bigotry and racism in Islam's sacred scriptures that is directed not only at the Jews but at Christians and other non-Muslims. Jews are not only compared to donkeys but also to apes and swine.

From politicalislam.com, the sacred Islamic texts, the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah, devote 9.3% of its content to spread hatred, bigotry and even violence and genocide of the Jews, while Hitler’s proverbial Mein Kampf devote only 7%. The Medinan part of the Quran is worse in inciting hatred and violence against the Jews than Mein Kampf. Here is a small sample of Allah’s divine sanction to hatred of the Jews (For more, see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-16.htm):
1.“Wretchedness and baseness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah.” [Quran 2.61]
2.“Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 4,000 years. But they are going to hell.” [Quran 2:96]
3.“For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.” [Quran 4:160]
4.“God has cursed the Jews, transforming them into apes and swine and those who serve the devil.” [Quran 5.60]

Christians are also hated by Islamic God, Who demands their subjugation or murder. For example, Quran 9:29:

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.”

Quran 9:29 is pure hate speech and incitement to violence. The Quran has given the Christians and Jews, the so-called ‘Peoples of the Book’ of Islam, the choice to submit to the superiority of Islam and pay the Jiza tax or be attacked, mass-murdered and enslaved. But its incitement of hatred and violence against the polytheists/idolaters (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) is even worse. For example, Quran 9:5:

“Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

There are numerous such verses in the Quran, calling for attack, enslavement, murder, and even genocide of the non-Muslims in an open-ended manner until all peoples of the world become Muslim. Nothing can be greater hate speech and incitement to violence than such divine teachings. If there is one book in the world that deserves ban because of hateful and violence-inciting content, it must be the Quran. If the American legal measures against hate speech are to be applied resolutely, it must start with banning the Quran and arresting Muslims, who utter those verses, and shutting down all mosques.

Islam the most anti-women creed in the world

Islam is a worst anti-women creed that preaches women to be inferior to men, having lower intelligence and inheritance rights, are compared to dogs and donkeys, to be subjugated to polygamy with no right to divorce their husbands, could be unconditionally beaten by husbands (4:34), and are compared to fields to be ploughed by men any time and any way they want (2:22). There are some 151 verses in the Quran dealing with women and 102 or 67% of those are demeaning to them. While in the Hadiths, 93% of the texts dealing with women are demeaning to them.

Racism and Slavery is Islam

Racism is one of the most odious attitudes practiced by the human speech. And Islam is also an extremely racist divine creed, instances of which have been cited above. So is its sanction of slavery, which is intricately linked with racism. Here’s an instance of sacred Islamic text, inspiring racism and consequent slavery (Ishaq, p. 243):

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Some 120 million blacks perished in the Islamic slavery holocaust. 75% of blacks died on the way to market and those black men who survived were castrated "based on the assumption that the blacks had an ungovernable sexual appetite. (for more on racism and slavery of Islam

the answer to religious intolerance in the world is ABSOLUTE EQUITY-----Muslims should have the same rights in India that Hindus have in saudi arabia The India/Saudi inequity is the BEST PLACE to start ----making things "EVEN"

…and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

In order for speech to fall outside of Constitutional protection, it must seek to incite imminent lawlessness, which is not the case with “the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely…” Banning this material would thus be illegal.

Ban Incitement to Hate, Violence & Intolerance in America? Start with Banning the Quran and Islam!
Dearborn Muslims have come out in support for criminalizing hate speech and incitement to violence, which is already there is our legal system. The civilized peace-loving Americans join voices with the Dearborn Muslims and demand that the US justice department takes the criminalization of hate speech in our legal system seriously, and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

Anti-Jewish Hatred in the Quran

The anti- Jewish verses recited by Muslims in daily prayers is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the sheer amount of hatred, bigotry and racism in Islam's sacred scriptures that is directed not only at the Jews but at Christians and other non-Muslims. Jews are not only compared to donkeys but also to apes and swine.

From politicalislam.com, the sacred Islamic texts, the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah, devote 9.3% of its content to spread hatred, bigotry and even violence and genocide of the Jews, while Hitler’s proverbial Mein Kampf devote only 7%. The Medinan part of the Quran is worse in inciting hatred and violence against the Jews than Mein Kampf. Here is a small sample of Allah’s divine sanction to hatred of the Jews (For more, see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-16.htm):
1.“Wretchedness and baseness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah.” [Quran 2.61]
2.“Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 4,000 years. But they are going to hell.” [Quran 2:96]
3.“For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.” [Quran 4:160]
4.“God has cursed the Jews, transforming them into apes and swine and those who serve the devil.” [Quran 5.60]

Christians are also hated by Islamic God, Who demands their subjugation or murder. For example, Quran 9:29:

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.”

Quran 9:29 is pure hate speech and incitement to violence. The Quran has given the Christians and Jews, the so-called ‘Peoples of the Book’ of Islam, the choice to submit to the superiority of Islam and pay the Jiza tax or be attacked, mass-murdered and enslaved. But its incitement of hatred and violence against the polytheists/idolaters (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) is even worse. For example, Quran 9:5:

“Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

There are numerous such verses in the Quran, calling for attack, enslavement, murder, and even genocide of the non-Muslims in an open-ended manner until all peoples of the world become Muslim. Nothing can be greater hate speech and incitement to violence than such divine teachings. If there is one book in the world that deserves ban because of hateful and violence-inciting content, it must be the Quran. If the American legal measures against hate speech are to be applied resolutely, it must start with banning the Quran and arresting Muslims, who utter those verses, and shutting down all mosques.

Islam the most anti-women creed in the world

Islam is a worst anti-women creed that preaches women to be inferior to men, having lower intelligence and inheritance rights, are compared to dogs and donkeys, to be subjugated to polygamy with no right to divorce their husbands, could be unconditionally beaten by husbands (4:34), and are compared to fields to be ploughed by men any time and any way they want (2:22). There are some 151 verses in the Quran dealing with women and 102 or 67% of those are demeaning to them. While in the Hadiths, 93% of the texts dealing with women are demeaning to them.

Racism and Slavery is Islam

Racism is one of the most odious attitudes practiced by the human speech. And Islam is also an extremely racist divine creed, instances of which have been cited above. So is its sanction of slavery, which is intricately linked with racism. Here’s an instance of sacred Islamic text, inspiring racism and consequent slavery (Ishaq, p. 243):

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Some 120 million blacks perished in the Islamic slavery holocaust. 75% of blacks died on the way to market and those black men who survived were castrated "based on the assumption that the blacks had an ungovernable sexual appetite. (for more on racism and slavery of Islam

fuck off.

well, i hink we have to repeal the first amendment to the constitution to fully engage in your, and roudy's, fly's. and iRose"s wee wet dream.

you know the first amendment, doncha, fly? it was part of that i do solemnly swear...constitution...enemies...foreign and domestic...you remember that one don't ya...said something about free speech and freedom of religion.

now imagine the howls of anti-semitism if i said something like that about the bible, torah, or talmud...

Hmm..banning religion. Where have I heard that one before?

Are there camps and ovens that come along with this idea?

well, i hink we have to repeal the first amendment to the constitution to fully engage in your, and roudy's, fly's. and iRose"s wee wet dream.

you know the first amendment, doncha, fly? it was part of that i do solemnly swear...constitution...enemies...foreign and domestic...you remember that one don't ya...said something about free speech and freedom of religion.

now imagine the howls of anti-semitism if i said something like that about the bible, torah, or talmud...
The only comment I have on the subject is to hope you give birth to a mother lode of kidney stones.

Hey Seal, tell us about the Magdalene Sisters Irish Nuns.

The only comment I have on the subject is to hope you give birth to a mother lode of kidney stones.

i think your "thank you" to a guy using a hate site to condemn as hate speech a religious book central to the belief of almost a quarter of the world's population is comment enough.

careful what you wish for...the last guy who wished bad stuff on me, he wished i would get prostate cancer, died of prostate cancer.

rhetoric delivered in mosques in support of violence can be ended----by muslims As to the koran itself------it just needs a bit of "RE-INTERPRETING" they can skip that silly apes and pigs crap-------and their end of days------MUSLIMS KILL ALL crap

say anything you want deach-------your disapproval is a compliment have you ever been in a mosque? I have-----------what I heard there was so good------"PERVERSE LIARS ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM " a sermon in honor of good friday The little boys sitting on the floor next to their NODDING and SMILING fathers were impressed-----they certainly got out of that one DESPISING THE IRISH CATHOLICS OF NEW YORK CITY -------I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the rug ------the mosque was situated within walking distance of the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER WOULD LATER BE BUILT. As I watched those buildings collapse--------the memory of that hate sermon ---------was vivid ----uhm I heard it-------I believe it was in 1969 ----I was very young ----and actually ASSUMED that this hate stuff would be over in less than five years -------but then again----in 1979 I believed that the Iranians would get rid of the Ayatoilets within ------three years

Now we've imvalidated a few million US residents. let's not stop there.

Mormonism has been thrown in...any takers? I wil second it.

Thirds???? Anybody???

Scientology come on not one of us understands it.

Last edited:
The OP is an idiot. You cannot ban a religion just because you don't like it. What happened to freedom of religion? Does the OP want 'freedom of religion, so long as he agrees with the religion'?

Now we've imvalidated a few million US residents. let's not stop there.

Mormonism has been thrown in...any takers? I wil second it.

Thirds???? Anybody???

Scientology

methodists are kind of shifty.

what methods are they worshiping anyway.

scrap them to be sure

This is the honest dialogue we need. I hve always been leary of those crazies knocking on doors spreading the word Ah yes the jehovahs. If i only owned a gun.

Forum List

Back