Start Spreading the News....

Although I'm in NY I'm really an LA Dodgers fan. I was rooting for the Yankees though.

Josh Beckett is awesome! 23 years old and MVP of the world series. This kid has one hell of a career in front of him. Without him in the lineup the Yankees win this series.

Well, the Yankee's LOST!!! haha! maybe next year, just like the Steeler's, maybe NEXT YEAR! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
Well, the Yankee's LOST!!! haha! maybe next year, just like the Steeler's, maybe NEXT YEAR! :)

Dallas has the better record now, and you may even win the bet. But, you're not seriously considering a Super Bowl, are you?

When they lose, they'll be the same as the Steelers and Giants!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Dallas has the better record now, and you may even win the bet. But, you're not seriously considering a Super Bowl, are you?

When they lose, they'll be the same as the Steelers and Giants!!

YEAH!!!

Is anyone else as shocked as me at the Panthers? I guess I'm supposed to like them, since they're the closest thing to a hometeam for us, but I don't. Still, they're really doing pretty great this year, no?

Jim, Yes, they are going to the BOWL! hahahahahaha!

Dan, don't start with this better be a hometown picker, what if you move? should you jump the ban wagon and pick another team? hahahahaha! yes, Carolina is doing GREAT! better than GIANTS and STEELERS!!! :)

hahahah, Chuck as my Mom once said to my Husband "you will go to the BOWL, the toilet for sure" one week win and bragging already!!!!!!! will this continue though? and who will have the beers at the end, yeah, mabye I will share! :p

Forum List

Back