Start picking out a spot in Antarctica, racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fastest growing demographic in both the US and the UK is mixed-race people. To the extent that the notion of race even makes sense or is of concern to anyone but fearful little racists, the trend is clearly toward the further shrinking and alienation of racist fools.

Time to grow up.

More hatred of diversity, and pining for its end... Nothing new to see here....

The fastest growing demographic in both the US and the UK is mixed-race people. To the extent that the notion of race even makes sense or is of concern to anyone but fearful little racists, the trend is clearly toward the further shrinking and alienation of racist fools.

Time to grow up.
Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated and darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. Like you.

We've won! We've won! What an American! I mean, where else in the world does anybody say this? Arabs got a one-race one-language world-wide one-religion. Asia's some of the most homogeneous places in the world but they'll talk about mixing. japan racist?! NO

I'll pick out a place in Antarctica if a female Asian niel de grasse Tyson locates the spot for me and a black African male does the Hair dance?

Last edited:

Time to grow up.
So what mixed race are you?

I’m not, as far as I know.
So what minority group do you belong to? You look like a *****

Racial Slur deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Antarctica?

Why do i have to go there to be a racist when i'm perfectly fine being one here?

~S~

What a relief. Now we can tell the Hutus and the Tutsis that they never had a race war. They are all black.

That's gonna make it really hard for the left. Whatever will they accuse us of when we're all mixed race?

Ohhhhh, so that's why they're trying out the 'terrorist' label now. To see how that one flies. LOL
Who ever said only whites can be racist?

-Geaux

Time to grow up.
hope they like Antarctica. I ain't going nowhere

Time to grow up.
.... I ain't going nowhere

You can say that again .

Then why are you so happy that the races are mixing in US and the UK and not other parts of the world?
It's all about destroying white nations. They don't care that other races keep themselves ethnically pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back