START on its way to ratification

Every time you open your mouth you put your foot in it. The former Presidents and secretaries of state are for the START but you oppose it. So I should listen to you who has feeding instructions tattooed on his head, or do I follow those who know so much better than you? Game, set, match. Remember that I am simply deleting your private messages.

Last edited:
Every time you open your mouth you put your foot in it. The former Presidents and secretaries of state are for the START but you oppose it. So I should listen to you who has feeding instructions tattooed on his head, or do I follow those who know so much better than you? Game, set, match.
where did i say i oppose it?
dipshit
i have stated several times that it should have been debated more before passage(and shouldnt have been done by a LAME DUCK Senate)
and i think a better treaty COULD have been negotiated
you remain pathetic because you cant understand what you actually read

Even thought it is passed you still think it deserves further debate even though you are in the vastly minuscule unimportant group that pushed the thread forward. Every step of the way you have been smacking your own head with your own hammer. Explain to me why, please.

Even thought it is passed you still think it deserves further debate even though you are in the vastly minuscule unimportant group that pushed the thread forward. Every step of the way you have been smacking your own head with your own hammer. Explain to me why, please.

Translation:

"You are ALL peons and those that YOU ELECT know better than YOU so shut up, bend over and TAKE IT..."

The T, the elections decide who passes legislation, not the opinions of you or me. The GOP will have its own opportunity in a few weeks. I was amazed to watch the GOP cave in to the president the last three weeks, though! Wow! I was hearing all about "mandate of the people", and not only did the party cave I have not found any polls supporting the GOP on most of these bills.

The T, the elections decide who passes legislation, not the opinions of you or me. The GOP will have its own opportunity in a few weeks. I was amazed to watch the GOP cave in to the president the last three weeks, though! Wow! I was hearing all about "mandate of the people", and not only did the party cave I have not found any polls supporting the GOP on most of these bills.

Quite the CONTRARY, Jakey. They are a Representitive of US that elected them. Only the astute challange them...only the perpetually stupid let them get away with making a wrong decision.

POINT? Citizens should be proactive...to do any less as you just wrote...makes a citizen less, than they should be...and should n't BITCH when all goes wrong when they didn't speak up.

You may henceforth STOW your diatribe.

You, in other words, T, do not believe in a constitutional republic, in which those elected govern with the elected consent of the governed.

Say, however, you are right theoretically. I have found no polls that would support you on most if not all of the bills the last few weeks. So you and everyone else has had their say, the legislators cast their votes, and there the matter rests.

I don't think anyone can have their cake after they eat it.

you still miss the point that it was done by a LAME DUCK SENATE

You, in other words, T, do not believe in a constitutional republic, in which those elected govern with the elected consent of the governed.

Say, however, you are right theoretically. I have found no polls that would support you on most if not all of the bills the last few weeks. So you and everyone else has had their say, the legislators cast their votes, and there the matter rests.

I don't think anyone can have their cake after they eat it.

*I* Only deal with Absolutes Fakey. The Constitution is an absolute.
*I* Cannot help that people haven't been taught it through the Gubmint schrool system...(including YOU)...

*I* Cannot teach proper citizenship except by correcting fellow citizens in their misgivings as I try to here.

Handing me a pile of crap will render you crap. You know...Garbage IN...Garbage out...

I won't play your 'what if' games Fakey.

As I said? The Constitution is an absolute. I cannot help it if by poor education you and others don't get it or care NOT to.

But then that would presuppose YOU were good citizens in the first place, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
. . . that had the votes according to the Constitution.

Now you are against the Constitution?

you still miss the point that it was done by a LAME DUCK SENATE

NON members...whom acted in a fit of petulant RAGE against the citizens that told them to take a hike...

But what does one expect from children whom only pretend to be grown up adults?

The Statists in the LD session are children.

To reiterate...Who knows? It seems that truth, justice, and the American way has been subverted by liberal progressivism. As a result of this fascist/communist blurring or subterfuge, we are now seeing and experiencing the destruction of, and dysfunction of, all our institutions....

We are in a transition of evolving into one or the other political states. It is a flip of the coin to see which will prevail if we the people do not take certain measures to reverse the transition.... Try reading up on Marx or Lenin and their political evolution theories....

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2010/12/communists-pleased-with-progress-under.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12069884

Last edited:

Forum List

Back