Start celebrating!

If obama releases his real out of country birth certificate,and release his records sealed from 2009..only then should Romney even consider the request.
transparancy works only when the accusing party is transparent himself,and not hiding or making up the majority of their existance.

Trump says he has something big to announce at the RNC Convention...

He's been afdter the truth in a big way with tons of money to fund the investigation.
Marshall Joe has been there right along with him... Hmmmm..

Wouldn't that be sweet.. it would undo all the damage.

Now if the electorate will just listen to CC, Obama has it in the bag. Nasty voters will screw things up every time.

Actually it's the "nasty voters" who are being polled which causes me to have such confidence that the Governor will lose in November. :D :D :D :D :D

If obama releases his real out of country birth certificate,and release his records sealed from 2009..only then should Romney even consider the request.
transparancy works only when the accusing party is transparent himself,and not hiding or making up the majority of their existance.

He's been afdter the truth in a big way with tons of money to fund the investigation.

The more Donald Trump speaks, the better it looks for Obama. I'm sorry he won't be speaking at the RNC convention. It would be hilarious for him to be given such a megaphone

Yes, it is.

While I've felt for a while this campaign has been going all Romney's way with the O appearing to struggle in so many small but significant ways, it's still a plus to have some of that thinking confirmed by the pros.

All you need to see is a Dem convention starring Sandra Fluke and Elizabeth Warren and their War on Women to know these guys don't have a CLUE.

The more Donald Trump speaks, the better it looks for Obama. I'm sorry he won't be speaking at the RNC convention. It would be hilarious for him to be given such a megaphone

We should bring in Zell Miller.

What is more funny is that Bill Clinton is going to be the keynote speaker at a convention that will feature a theme about the GOP war on women. Are we sure Bill's the right guy for that job ?

I am sure Monica, Jennifer or a host of others would question that.

Did you see the MA poll today??

Scott Brown just took a 5 pt lead over the Cherokee wannabe.

I see 4 pickups so far - MT, NE, ND, WI.

So far, so good.

Now c'mon, how many of those are within the margin of error? And of those, how many are democrat weighted?

We should bring in Zell Miller.

What is more funny is that Bill Clinton is going to be the keynote speaker at a convention that will feature a theme about the GOP war on women. Are we sure Bill's the right guy for that job ?

I am sure Monica, Jennifer or a host of others would question that.

To be fair, with Monica it was 100% consensual. My concern is that the President of the United States settled for a "Long Island "4""

Maybe. The Governor has no chance of beating Obama. Obama can still lose the election with some mis-steps and some major gaffes on his part. We both know that isn't going to happen.

There will be no bump from the convention that sustains; people have been introduced to Romney and decided they don't like what they see. The refusal to release tax records; admitting to paying 13% helps to seal his fate as an aloof aristocrat.

Please tell me what it is about the Governor I'm missing outside of his not being named Barack Obama.

You do Romney is two states away from winning it, and both states are weak to Obama right now. Electorally its a dead heat.

Tipping-Point State

Keep an eye on that table. before it was 4-5 states deep into the blue, now its only 2 states into blue. THAT table is what is going to decide the election.

Gee, using YOUR measurement, the two red states nearest to the blue states are also in play as well; right? As Ryan's plans to do away with Medicare as we know it become more embedded into the political dialogue, Florida will swing back to the Obama column. There are a lot of seniors down there who depend on their medicare checks and are happy with the system as it is. North Carolina and Missouri are even closer than Florida as well. Missouri now especially since Akin is not encouraging anyone with a vagina to go out and vote for him; women can turn off that instinct as well apparently. Those chickens you're counting may be your own.

I'm not the one saying that one side has a lock. Also if you have been following the trending, the electoral shift has been in Romneys overall favor for about 3 weeks now.

Another problem for Obama historically is that he right now has ZERO pickup states, compared to Republicans picking up at the current time.

Again, these polls are early, and there is still plenty of campaigning to do. My point to you is that saying "Romeny has no chance" when the numbers are suggesting otherwise is setting yourself up for a letdown.

Or if you were Truthmatters, gearing yourself up for claims the Republicans stole the election.

Maybe. The Governor has no chance of beating Obama. Obama can still lose the election with some mis-steps and some major gaffes on his part. We both know that isn't going to happen.

There will be no bump from the convention that sustains; people have been introduced to Romney and decided they don't like what they see. The refusal to release tax records; admitting to paying 13% helps to seal his fate as an aloof aristocrat.

Please tell me what it is about the Governor I'm missing outside of his not being named Barack Obama.

Absolute polls are meaningless at this time. The current polls only provide trands based on who will respond.

I didn't reference polls.

Speaking of which though, almost all polls based on telephonic interaction under count the youth vote. The youths have rejected the landline in favor of cell-only in a great many instances. Most polling organizations don't call the cell phones.

The Youth Vote may not be as Obama lopsided as last time.

A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him | WashingtonExaminer.com

There is also indications that the youth vote is not as mobilized as last time, so the combination of more romney voters in that pool, combined with less overall voters is a bad one for Obama.

To be fair, with Monica it was 100% consensual. My concern is that the President of the United States settled for a "Long Island "4""

A boss with an employee... that screams potential coercion even if it's "consenual"

Maybe, but again, my main issue is the President of the United States could have done a hell of a lot better.

Every single male European head of state must of thought, "he picked THAT for his Mistress??? lol"

A boss with an employee... that screams potential coercion even if it's "consenual"

Maybe, but again, my main issue is the President of the United States could have done a hell of a lot better.

Every single male European head of state must of thought, "he picked THAT for his Mistress??? lol"

I dont think Prince Charles had much room to criticize there.

Now c'mon, how many of those are within the margin of error? And of those, how many are democrat weighted?

But I am not celebrating a victory at the moment. And if the numbers change in Governor Romney's favor, I will post that also.

With so many with a differance of only 1%, it is no one's election, yet. However, there are more states with that differance in Obama's favor than there are in the Governor's favor. That is how it stands at the moment. Celebration very premature for either side.

I dont think Prince Charles had much room to criticize there.

Yeah, but he actually married that one, and wanted to marry her in the first place. Di should have been the mistress.

Forum List

Back