Start a new job tomorrow and it will be a new adjustment because it will mean

Typical first day

1. Introduced to several people
2. Not much to do
3,. Email is not set up yet
4. Hard to find where everything is
5. No one talks to you

LOL

After the first day things always get better. Its just that first day that;s horrible

Damn your a pussy ...

What annoyed me today was no one came and told me about what time I go to lunch, when my email will be set up, what is my schedule for the rest of the week. Part of me don't even want to go back tomorrow after that type of treatment

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

After the first day things always get better. Its just that first day that;s horrible

Damn your a pussy ...

The fuck is you talking about? That is the NORM for all first day on a new job. No one talks to you until after you been there a few weeks but definitely not the 1st day

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

What kind of job is it?

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

What kind of job is it?

Human services, point of contact for state benefits

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

What kind of job is it?

Kinda like SERCO?

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

What kind of job is it?

Welfare office, huh? One good thing is if you lose your job you won't have to go far to apply for welfare.

Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

Damn your a pussy ...

The fuck is you talking about? That is the NORM for all first day on a new job. No one talks to you until after you been there a few weeks but definitely not the 1st day
No, that's not normal.

Maybe it's a black thing.

Or maybe your reputation preceded you and they are afraid that you want to sniff their ass and bite it. Or eat peach pie out of it. So they are afraid to talk to you.

Last edited:
Typical first day

2. Not much to do
5. No one talks to you

LOL

Damn your a pussy ...

No, that's not normal.

Maybe it's a black thing.

Or maybe they are afraid that you want to sniff their ass and bite it. Or eat peach pie out of it. So they are afraid to talk to you.

I mean people spoke but why would they talk to me on the first day? They don't know me yet. You talked to coworkers at your job on their 1st day beyond welcome to our organization?

What annoyed me today was no one came and told me about what time I go to lunch, when my email will be set up, what is my schedule for the rest of the week. Part of me don't even want to go back tomorrow after that type of treatment

You're making $48K/yr with State benefits; why would you care?

You're making $48K/yr with State benefits; why would you care?

Just thought someone would have said something about lunch, schedule, new employee orientation. Just not me sitting there not being informed about anything.

Good for you, Congrats on the new job. :113:

Thanks. I only had 1 nice supervisor in 20 years of working. All the other ones were Awful. Hoping if it's a man he is not GHETTO and if it's a woman she is pleasant and Cute lol
If she's cute, grab her ass. Trust me, she'll love it.
Grab her by the pussy!

if she is cute i may ask to smell her ass
Hoping she had an El Grande Supremo Burrito for lunch I’m thinking.

Good for you, Congrats on the new job. :113:

Thanks. I only had 1 nice supervisor in 20 years of working. All the other ones were Awful. Hoping if it's a man he is not GHETTO and if it's a woman she is pleasant and Cute lol
If she's cute, grab her ass. Trust me, she'll love it.
Grab her by the pussy!

if she is cute i may ask to smell her ass
Hoping she had an El Grande Supremo Burrito for lunch I’m thinking.

i may have that for dinner

How about you show some initiative and ask?
I know when I worked back in the day I asked questions out the wazoo when I started a new job.

I know when I worked back in the day I asked questions out the wazoo when I started a new job.

i became aggressive today about the email setup and the IT guy will fix it in the am

i became aggressive today about the email setup and the IT guy will fix it in the am

I wouldnt call that aggressive.
I'd call it showing some initiative.
If you sit around and wait for them to give you directives you look like slacker. You know what you're there for,fuken do it!!
Dont know how old you are but when I was young you went into the new job with a passion,thats how you learn and get the attention of the higher ups.

Forum List

Back