Start A Business Even If You Have To Borrow From Your Parents

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!

My daddy worked all his life at various jobs including some at hard labor and when he died and his expenses were settled there was about $8,000 left. If I had gotten it all I could have started a lemonade stand.

Romulus was a dodo and the American people found out about it.

Obama......332
Romulus.....206

ROTFLMAO!!!

My daddy worked all his life at various jobs including some at hard labor and when he died and his expenses were settled there was about $8,000 left. If I had gotten it all I could have started a lemonade stand.

Obama......332
Romulus.....206

ya and they laughed at Romney when he talked about neighborhoods having to help themselves after a disaster.
Go talk to people on the east coast now.

really sad that the kenyan in chief sends money to everyone around the world now and totally ignores his own.

So before you talk about someone who is not even president take a look and the man in charge

ROTFLMAO!!!

Obama......332
Romulus......206

ya and they laughed at Romney when he talked about neighborhoods having to help themselves after a disaster.

really sad that the kenyan in chief sends money to everyone around the world now and totally ignores his own.

So before you talk about someone who is not even president take a look and the man in charge

Keep that thought and next time you won't even get close:

Obama.....332
Romulus....206

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Obama......332
Romulus.....206

If life gives you lemons make lemonade but don't expect to get rich at it. Hugh Heffner borrowed just $1,000 from his mother to start a magazine.

Two brothers in Kansas borrowed $600 from their mother, got some help from a friend, rented a building, bought some secondhand kitchen equipment, and opened for business. You may have heard of their business: they called it "Pizza Hut".

Not to mention this is a horrible business climate and the government goes out of it's way to gangfuck small business. If you want to wind up in debt and destroy about a decade of your life, go ahead.

The big business who are bailed out & subsidized by the government are the ones who have fucked my small business. It's time to strip the Plutocracy & get back to our Democratic Republic that has worked so well.

Two brothers in Kansas borrowed $600 from their mother, got some help from a friend, rented a building, bought some secondhand kitchen equipment, and opened for business. You may have heard of their business: they called it "Pizza Hut".

:lol: $600 won't even pay the deposit. :lol:

How do you get the first month's rent, utilities, NNN, kitchen equipment, insurance, gas for delivery vehicle, pizza commodities, printed boxes, napkins, advertising, pay, etc from that?

On top of that, if you do manage to get enough investment & get it off the ground, you will not be able to compete with the rich's chains. The rich like Romney only pay 13% tax & you will have to pay 28% tax. Romney's pizza joint will put you & your investors under because you will be subsidizing him through the tax code.

So continue to dream about the fantasy that the rich pay their "fair share".

Last edited:
Not to mention this is a horrible business climate and the government goes out of it's way to gangfuck small business. If you want to wind up in debt and destroy about a decade of your life, go ahead.

Horse shit! If low tax rates create jobs.....where the fuck are they? We tried that shit twice before and it never has worked:

3.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!

Obama......332
Romulus.....206

I think the Kenyan is looking for $50 billion in Sandy relief funds

Watch the asshole Republicans insist that welfare families make up the difference

ROTFLMAO!!!

Obama......332
Romulus.....206

For 8 grand you could have started a landscaping business, a house cleaning business, you could sell b to b services as an independent contractor, ie credit card processing.

The problem is your limited thinking not your limited budget.

:lol: $600 won't even pay the deposit. :lol:

How do you get the first month's rent, utilities, NNN, kitchen equipment, insurance, gas for delivery vehicle, pizza commodities, printed boxes, napkins, advertising, pay, etc from that?

On top of that, if you do manage to get enough investment & get it off the ground, you will not be able to compete with the rich's chains. The rich like Romney only pay 13% tax & you will have to pay 28% tax. Romney's pizza joint will put you & your investors under because you will be subsidizing him through the tax code.

So continue to dream about the fantasy that the rich pay their "fair share".

Are you STUPID?! It was 1958...$600 was a substantial amount of money.

The woman that started the Liquid Paper company started off unemployed with a $50.00 investment and made her correction fluid in her kitchen.

When I opened my law office, I borrowed $500.00 from a friend to buy a computer, begged a 30 day grace period to share space in an insurance office and put a free ad in a local throw away paper.

A 20 year old young man took a $250.00 income tax refund and bought boxes of wholesale copier paper which he pedaled door to door in the office buildings. In five years, it was California Copy Systems.

There is always an excuse not to do, never a reason to do. That's what separates rich people from poor people. It's why the poor person will always be poor and no amount of money will improve their circumstances. It's not a matter of money. It's a matter of how they think.

$8,000 is plenty of money to start a business. But, to someone who thinks like a poor person instead of a rich person, millions won in a lottery can't help them. They lose it all within a year.

The woman that started the Liquid Paper company started off unemployed with a $50.00 investment and made her correction fluid in her kitchen.

When I opened my law office, I borrowed $500.00 from a friend to buy a computer, begged a 30 day grace period to share space in an insurance office and put a free ad in a local throw away paper.

A 20 year old young man took a $250.00 income tax refund and bought boxes of wholesale copier paper which he pedaled door to door in the office buildings. In five years, it was California Copy Systems.

There is always an excuse not to do, never a reason to do. That's what separates rich people from poor people. It's why the poor person will always be poor and no amount of money will improve their circumstances. It's not a matter of money. It's a matter of how they think.

Sad but true.

What makes it worse is that "how they think" is often the result of being told from birth that they have no chance, that life isn't fair, and it's up to someone else to make life fair for them. We're now a couple of generations into that environment, and we're seeing the results.

Forum List

Back