Starbucks was Racist against me!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Starbucks was racist towards me just because I have white skin and blue eyes.

I went there yesterday and told them that I wanted a free coffee because I self identify as an African American.

They told me, "no way Jose", with shows me they are also racist against hispanic people, and refused to give me my free cup of reparations coffee.

Should I alert the media and sue? .... :dunno:

Tell them you were offended, and likely have suffered long-term issues with being called "Jose".
Tell them you now own there store.

While i am sure this didnt actually happen, this is the kind of shit their PC/entitled/racist bullshit brings out.

I went there yesterday and told them that I wanted a free coffee because I self identify as an African American.

They told me, "no way Jose", with shows me they are also racist against hispanic people, and refused to give me my free cup of reparations coffee.

When asked for race, I always put African-American.
Loony left are always telling us we originated in Africa.

America owes me, because I self identify as black, and my African American brothers and sisters Free everything for life.

Because my great, great, great, grandpappy and mammy were slaves.

Anyone who says different is a KKK racist. .... :cool:

They're racists when dealing with illegal aliens.

..for a lawsuit, I like the ''commit a crime, fight/attack police/don't comply'' method myself
..carry a weapon is good also---then you are talking big $$$$$
..but you have to pretend/act to be real stupid when the cops point guns at you and tell you to ''DROP IT''
...the liberals/blacks seem to be good at acting/pretending to be stupid

starbucks owes me because I went there once-----to use the bathroom----but felt compelled to BUY SOMETHING-----so I
bought a kind of sweet bun----in a plastic package-----and paid
something like FOUR BUCKS for it-------it was on the level of the
sweet buns I used to get for 25 cents------out of a dorm vending
machine when I was in college-------STARBUCKS OWES ME.
I am "white" by race------short in stature,----and generally
not assertive. Is there a cyber buddie out there who will
ASSERT MY RIGHTS?

While i am sure this didnt actually happen, this is the kind of shit their PC/entitled/racist bullshit brings out.

It did actually happen, the guy did it to prove a point of the liberal pathetic side of society this is him in the video . he was just on the show yesterday.

upload_2018-4-20_14-57-24.png

Meet The Man Who Called Starbucks Racist and Got Free Coffee

upload_2018-4-20_14-53-29.png
Hotep Jesus® @VibeHi

Starbucks will now become Sanctuary Stores. 20/30 illegals piling in there at closing to spend the night and then of course promptly and cleanly departing at the opening

Forum List

Back