Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response

Forbes says...

This new benefit, whose zero-tuition price point results from a 42-58 partnership between ASU and Starbucks, will be an additional benefit atop the previously-announced college benefit (also four years, 100% tuition free) that Starbucks extends to every employee who works 20 hours per week or more, which is offered through the online campus of Arizona State University (ASU), an accredited (and generally well-respected) institution, in an approach that has been lauded by the leadership of the U.S. Department ofEducation.

Read more at,

Starbucks Offers All Veteran Employees Free College For Their Spouse Or Child

Red cups = smart corporate decision. Good for Valentines Day, the Fourth of July, Christmas, and, wait for it........................................any damn day. Let's mush along Jesus is the Reason folks, which you sure as hell wouldn't know by going to any American shopping mall in two weeks. There VISA is the reason...

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response
A. What has that got to do with Christians?
B. You think it was just a knee jerk response?

Go ahead and boycott!

A. What has that got to do with Christians?
B. You think it was just a knee jerk response?

I'll give you a few minutes to get caught up.

Red cups = smart corporate decision. Good for Valentines Day, the Fourth of July, Christmas, and, wait for it........................................any damn day. Let's mush along Jesus is the Reason folks, which you sure as hell wouldn't know by going to any American shopping mall in two weeks. There VISA is the reason...

red is my fave color------ever since I was a baby. For the record---the color RED actually EXCITES the brain against depression and WAKES IT UP-----a sleeping
brain gets roused when the eyes perceive RED. If you are in sunlight with
your eyes closed----YOU DO SEE RED----because of the vascularity of your eyelids-------so you WAKE UP. Later on when my mind gets clear (if ever) I will discuss
the various parts of the brain and the neurohumors involved

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos
I know I pay .95¢ for a cup at my locally owned convenient store, and it delicious.

I put a teaspoon full of freeze dried into microwave heated water------I will
try to calculate the cost------tomorrow
Yuck. At least use real coffee, you might as well just put the teaspoon on your tongue and walk out the door. Instant coffee is for baking with chocolate...

Besides expensive ass coffee, there is nothing wrong with them. They can do whatever they want. Just like Chik-fil-a.
I wish EVERYONE would understand conformity is NOT a solution to ANYTHING

I agree. I'm a big believer in shit that offends me or shouldn't exist. I collect racist jokes for example.

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos
I know I pay .95¢ for a cup at my locally owned convenient store, and it delicious.

I put a teaspoon full of freeze dried into microwave heated water------I will
try to calculate the cost------tomorrow
Yuck. At least use real coffee, you might as well just put the teaspoon on your tongue and walk out the door. Instant coffee is for baking with chocolate...

I do not drink coffee for the taste (yuck) I NEED THE CAFFEIN (sometimes I put two spoonfuls -------and CHUG THE STUFF

Forum List

Back