Starbucks Finds Needles, Blood, Drug Bags in Bathroom

Perhaps they never should've broadcasted such an arrangement like the one that they recently shared in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, stop putting certain things front and center and you won't have this kind of picture to worry about later on.....unless you are the kind of person who isn't bothered by such a thing, just as long as your interest whatever it may be is on the front page finally.

Hell. I can't see how it will work either.

Who wants to buy coffee and rub shoulders with stinky homeless people?? Also who the hell wants to use the restroom with them.

Personally I'd get my coffee somewhere else.

I'm not going anywhere near a Starbucks. I choose life... free of AIDS and Hep and ecoli.

Starbucks political agenda will be the death of them.........LOL

Poor things..........Like no one else knows how to serve coffee........

The competition loves their stupidity.

if this policy stands, they will have to start shutting down a bunch of their urban locations

Starbucks Finds Needles, Blood, Drug Bags in Bathroom

Well that didn't take long did it? :lmao:

In related news, Starbucks finds stockholders dumping stock in the corporate toilet of Wallstreet.

And....? You think those things aren't found in other public bathrooms? Or that only people who don't buy coffee do that?

Welcome to Conservatopia where the isolated incident is a commonplace occurrence.

Starbucks is a company that is allowed to make up it's own policies and as consumers, we can choose whether their policies create a safe and positive environment for our enjoyment or do we go to another coffee shop.

Let's commend Starbucks for opening their restrooms to everyone.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

If you ever visit Los Angeles and use the subway system, do NOT look for restrooms.

When L.A. started building its subway system in the 1990s, the powerful police department "suggested" that no restrooms be built. The police were afraid that they would be used for prostitution and homosexual conduct.

Needless to say, some people have turned the subway elevators into de facto restrooms.

At least you can now go to the nearest Starbucks for that bodily function that should keep all of us very humble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back