Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Do to Higher Min Wage

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Starbucks also plans to close about 150 company-operated American stores over its next fiscal year.

“The closing stores are often in “major metro areas where increases in wage and occupancy and other regulatory requirements” are making them unprofitable, Johnson said. “Now, in a lot of ways, it’s middle America and the South that presents an opportunity.”

Huh – all the best people told me that #fightfor15 would have no deleterious effect on the food and beverage industry.

Starbucks also plans to close about 150 company-operated American stores over its next fiscal year.

“The closing stores are often in “major metro areas where increases in wage and occupancy and other regulatory requirements” are making them unprofitable, Johnson said. “Now, in a lot of ways, it’s middle America and the South that presents an opportunity.”

Huh – all the best people told me that #fightfor15 would have no deleterious effect on the food and beverage industry.
They're taking the McDonald's route. Shovel cheap shit into the bowels of flyover country.

Wasn't turning Starbucks outlets into toilets for the homeless supposed to help the company?

It didn't take long for the consequences to be felt. Two dumb jackasses enter the store to use it as their own private meeting place ignoring store policy and it was simply TOO HARD for them to BUY A CUP OF COFFEE. So naturally, Starbucks did the 180 and back-flipped when (surprise) being BLACK, they made a federal case out of it. Now after practically swallowing their tongues not being able to PC swerve fast enough, here they are now closing stores at THREE TIMES the normal rate. I hope these assholes and Dicks BOTH go out of business.

I thought they were losing business because people became more intelligent and refused to drink dissolved burnt coffee beans.

Remains to be seen how long the company can continue its excessive virtue signaling.

As always, it's a pleasure to short a leftist operated company. The amount of profits can't be understated.

Good video exposing them:

They certainly seem to be even more full of shit than usual. Good thing I can help out by taking a big dump.

Last edited:
I think a civil rights investigation is warranted to make sure they aren't closing the major metro stores to get away from minorities using the bathroom

They're taking the McDonald's route. Shovel cheap shit into the bowels of flyover country.

The have a responsibility to their shareholders

Forum List

Back