Star Wars: The Force Awakens....don't bother

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It looked to me that they had a Star Wars reunion of old actors and said "let's make a movie". The kid in the Darth Vader costume (Solo's son?) looked almost like a comic parody. They put poor Carrie Fisher in the same costume and she looked confused. Special effects space ship chases didn't redeem the movie.

It was a modern rehash of the original film, but that was its purpose--for the current generation of kids. I do now want to know who Rey's parents are.
Cute, but I'm glad I didn't spend $11 on it at the theater.

I thought it sucked. I won't pay money to see another one.

I watched about half of it but was already grown by the time the first one came out so there was no nostalgia to keep me interested. Like many of these films, once the novelty of the special effects wears off they get boring.

I watched about half of it but was already grown by the time the first one came out so there was no nostalgia to keep me interested. Like many of these films, once the novelty of the special effects wears off they get boring.
The first two films had enough of a story line to keep me interested, but that was about it. I notice that this new film has almost no story line at all. Mostly space age cowboys and indians, which IS boring. Too bad they don't believe the current generation of kids can handle anything more.

Forum List

Back