Star Wars spoilers w/ pics!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Okay, I'm not sure who got these, and I'm sure it'll be gone for long, so if you want em, get em while you can...

This is a fairly detailed summary of the ENTIRE Episode III, with many pics from the new movie. Again, if you don't want to know how it ends, etc. DO NOT LOOK AT THIS.

Looks pretty good.

I looked and have no problem with that and it makes we want to see it moreseo. I just wish I could discuss it but will resist the temptation.

I have always sort of cheated on these films. The last two that came out, I read a book that was a tell all that came out about three mos before the film was released.
Back in 1980 before the second film came out I was at a book store and just happened to open - I kid you not - to the part where Darth Vader tells Luke that he is his father and I nearly choked.
So several mos. later when I saw the film in the theatre and everyone gasped at that scene, I knew it was coming.

So what happened to Darth Vaders face is now explained, aside from I thought it was, which I guess I should keep my fingers away from the keyborad now.

saw the trailer for the first time, looks good.

on that website there is a sentence on top that states something about Dooku, is that true? or was it a joke?

I am trying to ask without shelling out any info.

Forum List

Back