Star Wars Analogy of What Happened

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
In the final battle between the hopelessly outnumbered rebel alliance (republican party) a small attack was launched against the death star (democratic 60 senate votes). It was an impossible battle to win but in the end the the 'death star' was destroyed with a single shot (mass. election) and now the rebels have a chance to win against the evil galactic empire (progressive communist).

In the final battle between the hopelessly outnumbered rebel alliance (republican party) a small attack was launched against the death star (democratic 60 senate votes). It was an impossible battle to win but in the end the the 'death star' was destroyed with a single shot (mass. election) and now the rebels have a chance to win against the evil galactic empire (progressive communist).

Not a bad analogy. And the Dems were just about as arrogant as the emperor in regards to the MA senate seat. Coakley plays the role of one of the seriously confident generals that Vader killed for failing.....

neato! - you should put a t-shirt out and make a couple of bucks instead of collecting welfare and boring us here.

• Banned
neato! - you should put a t-shirt out and make a couple of bucks instead of collecting welfare and boring us here.

I sense much anger from you....

coming from the POS who is thankful for certains people deaths and wishes death upon the current POTUS......yeah sure.

I admit it was a terrible thing to say but I thought that was normal after all the "bush must die" poster I saw. I just thought that was normal.

sure two wrongs make a right.... even if one of those wrongs is a photoshopped pict. I was right...you are boring.

Forum List

Back