Star Trek- Better than I thought it was going to be!

...and I'm thinking AST III is going to be The Search for Pike. Why else would Spock mind meld with Pike as he died?

Also, as Kirk didn't know Dr Marcus, but did know nurse Chapel, I suspect Kirk has a child with Chapel.

Last edited:
...and I'm thinking AST III is going to be The Search for Pike. Why else would Spock mind meld with Pike as he died?

Also, as Kirk didn't know Dr Marcus, but did know nurse Chapel, I suspect Kirk has a child with Chapel.

I prefer Pegg's theory.

Simon Pegg's Star Trek Reboot Theory: Is this the "Mirror " Crew?

In fact, I am holding out the hope he is right, it certainly fits in with the more militaristic uniforms, and those stupid hats.

Don't say that! That's a terrible, terrible idea to have floating around. :tongue:

I prefer Pegg's theory.

Simon Pegg's Star Trek Reboot Theory: Is this the "Mirror " Crew?

In fact, I am holding out the hope he is right, it certainly fits in with the more militaristic uniforms, and those stupid hats.

Interesting theory, but that doesn't negate my theory, even if this is the Mirror crew.

...have followed the plots of the originals.

ST I, unstoppable megaship origin unknown first destroys a federation science ship and then a kingon fleet on it's way to destroy Earth.

ST II Wrath of Khan. Dr Marcus introduced. Spock melds with McCoy. Spock dies.

ST III Search for Spock.

AST I unstoppable megaship origin unknown first destroys a federation science ship and then a kingon fleet on it's way to destroy all federation planets.

AST II Into Darkness...Khan is main antagonist, Dr Marcus introduced, Spock Melds with Pike, Pike dies.

AST III Search for Pike.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a mirror of the original. In the last bit of the movie

Kirk dies while trying to repair the warp core, and Spock is on the outside. As Spock's body was regenerated by the Genesis Device, Kirk is resurrected by Khan's cells. This is exactly a mirror image of the original.

Well, now that Abrams is moving on to Star Wars, maybe we'll get someone who will stop trying to make Star Trek into Star Wars.

While the movie wasn't the abortion I thought it would be, at the end of the day, it was just forgettable action schlock.

Forum List

Back