Stanley Cup 2018

Im surprised there's no thread already. Anyone watching the game (3)?

Caps up 2.

5 games? 6? 7?

Does anyone care about hockey anymore?

I'm watching the game now. Washington just scored. I's 3-1 Washington with 4:54 left. I'm rooting for Washington. I like Ovechkin.

I live in the DC area right now, so I guess I'm rooting for the Caps. (ALL CAPS).

But I've gotta give some respect to Vegas, because they've had a hell of a season, and there's something to be said for an expansion team getting to the top in year 1.

I live in the DC area right now, so I guess I'm rooting for the Caps. (ALL CAPS).

But I've gotta give some respect to Vegas, because they've had a hell of a season, and there's something to be said for an expansion team getting to the top in year 1.

No doubt.

Caps up 2.

5 games? 6? 7?

Its unfortunate that Hockey doesn't translate well to television. I was really impressed by the speed of the game.

It may not, but all I know is I like the speed and hits. I played rugby for 20 years but I give hockey players the utmost respect. You don't get to go out of bounds in hockey and you can get your ass busted.

Caps up 2.

5 games? 6? 7?

Penguins fan. I'd like to see the Capitals win but also Vegas as Vegas could use a win like New Orleans a few years ago in the NFL. Not like the Super Bowl which was more than satisfying watching the Eagles pummel the Pultriots.

Caps up 2.

5 games? 6? 7?

Its unfortunate that Hockey doesn't translate well to television. I was really impressed by the speed of the game.

It may not, but all I know is I like the speed and hits. I played rugby for 20 years but I give hockey players the utmost respect. You don't get to go out of bounds in hockey and you can get your ass busted.

That ice doesn't give...that's for sure

Caps up 2.

5 games? 6? 7?

That ice doesn't give...that's for sure

Neither the ice or the boards.

Forum List

Back