Stanford Physicist say lighten up Francis!

she will heal herself from whatever man can do.

Sure, the body does that, too, but only after you remove the infection. In this case the infection is us. So, are you saying we just keep on going and accept our own extinction?

Sure, the body does that, too, but only after you remove the infection. In this case the infection is us. So, are you saying we just keep on going and accept our own extinction?

More hyperbole there konrad. I thought you were smart enough to figure out that doesn't frighten the natives anymore.

Healing begins at home. I suggest a noose. The rope can be re-purposed later after they cut you down.

Anyone who believes C02 is a pollutant should stop breathing. That will go a long way to cure the problem.

Anyone who believes C02 is a pollutant should stop breathing. That will go a long way to cure the problem.
No way. Someone has to do the thinking for the proles.

All animals are equal. Some are more equal than others.

No way. Someone has to do the thinking for the proles.

Yeah I'll do that

All animals are equal. Some are more equal than others.

Some are quite tasty too

He sounds just like George Carlin, he had a great sketch about this:

The planet is fine; the PEOPLE are fucked!

Anyway, he makes a good point at the end:

The real extinction problem, he says, is human population pressure: habitat destruction, pesticide abuse, overharvesting, species invasion. This is a distinction of great importance because it might help direct environmental concern to goals that people can actually achieve: Forget Gaia, save a marsh; forget the planet, save a frog.

I also feel like a lot of the time, AGW and climate change really just overwhelm all other environmental issues, which really are more immediate and already devastating. I mean, just look at this shit:

Great Pacific Garbage Patch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

plastc050208_15074a.jpg

:cuckoo:

Yeah, that makes sense.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Good sense.

:cuckoo:

Maybe you can eat some bacitracin ointment and clear up that infection you have between your ears

Liberals tend to congregate in large groups, make messes then blame every one else for the fact they are living in a cesspool.

You may be an infection.

I'm not. Yes, we keep going. We don't appear in any danger of going extinct any time soon.

Anyone that's such an idiot should be embarrassed to post in public.

Then I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

Let's see...calling humans an 'infection.' That pretty much makes YOU the idiot...or an ALIEN...:eek:

Forum List

Back