Stanford has 15 straight wins by over 20 points

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
If they keep rolling like they have - I dare the BCS to keep them out of the champ game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope it happens actually.......... )

They were good in EVERY sport except football until recently ................ (always win the alls-sports Sears Cup)
sucked in football until Harbaugh)

Last edited:
They haven't played ANYBODY yet. Their schedule has been VERY light so far. That's why they are not higher in the BCS standings. Let's see if they beat the hell out of USC or Oregon or even Notre Dame, then you can have some "bragging rights".

LSU has 2 mediocre QBs - Ala bama has ncCaren - none of them are impressive

SCREW THE SEC AND THE BCS

i want to seeStanford play Alabamaa or ls8

Stanford has an elite QB and for the most part plays crappy teams. Bama and LSU are in a league of their own. It's like watching pro football on Saturdays.

i want to see Stanford play Alabama or LSU

Alabama doesn't need a great quarterback. They have a great running game and a great defense, not to mention the best coach in college football. I would LOVE to see Stanford play Alabama. I don't care how good Andrew Luck is. He is just ONE player. Alabama would clean Stanford's clock, probably something like 38-10.

I'm not an LSU admirer. I don't believe they are a top five team, much less the number one team. We'll find out for sure this Saturday. For one thing, Les Miles is an idiot. He is a great recruiter, but a lousy coach. He always has that "deer in the headlights" look and he talks like he doesn't have a clue.

Stanford would have a shot at beating LSU. It would come down to whether or not Andrew Luck could exploit a very good LSU defense. Don't forget, OREGON got beat up by LSU, and Oregon is a damn good team...............BETTER than Stanford.

Alabama should handily beat LSU this Saturday.

I'll make one more bold prediction. If the Indy Colts end up with the first pick in the NFL draft, they will trade Peyton Manning and pick Andrew Luck in the draft. The Colts are toast, whether Manning is there or not. Caldwell has lost the team. Since Manning doesn't play defense, there is no excuse why the Colts defense would give up 62 points to the Saints.

i want to see Stanford play Alabama or LSU

Alabama doesn't need a great quarterback. They have a great running game and a great defense, not to mention the best coach in college football. I would LOVE to see Stanford play Alabama. I don't care how good Andrew Luck is. He is just ONE player. Alabama would clean Stanford's clock, probably something like 38-10.

I'm not an LSU admirer. I don't believe they are a top five team, much less the number one team. We'll find out for sure this Saturday. For one thing, Les Miles is an idiot. He is a great recruiter, but a lousy coach. He always has that "deer in the headlights" look and he talks like he doesn't have a clue.

Stanford would have a shot at beating LSU. It would come down to whether or not Andrew Luck could exploit a very good LSU defense. Don't forget, OREGON got beat up by LSU, and Oregon is a damn good team...............BETTER than Stanford.

Alabama should handily beat LSU this Saturday.

I'll make one more bold prediction. If the Indy Colts end up with the first pick in the NFL draft, they will trade Peyton Manning and pick Andrew Luck in the draft. The Colts are toast, whether Manning is there or not. Caldwell has lost the team. Since Manning doesn't play defense, there is no excuse why the Colts defense would give up 62 points to the Saints.

Stanford has played a crappy schedule.

They have USC and Oregon coming up.

Will get a better read on the Cardinals after those games.

The Cardinal probably should have lost to USC.

Stanford was exposed as slow and one dimensional. (IMO)

Luck made some really bad throws...............

Bad call at the end of reg - there was at least one second left on the clock when USC reciever ran out of bounds - and USC would have had a very makeable FG attempt.................

Instead went to OT.

If the Cardinal wins out -they will probably play the winner of LSU-Alabama in the NC game - unless Oklahoma State stays unbeaten. Stanford still has to play Oregon.

If they keep rolling like they have - I dare the BCS to keep them out of the champ game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope it happens actually.......... )

They were good in EVERY sport except football until recently ................ (always win the alls-sports Sears Cup)
sucked in football until Harbaugh)

They'd toppled such juggernauts as San Jose St., Duke, Colorado, and UCLA and they play in a conference with a whopping three top 25 teams (including them) - clearly they're underrated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back