Standoff: U.S. troops block Russian forces from capturing Syrian oil field

I was wondering when this was going to happen.

Syria invited the Russians in, not us.

This is most despicable.

In my childhood, I had the illusion that we were somehow the good guys, and the Russians were the bad guys. When did it happen that we became the bad guys?

1. Syria is not a sovereign state in good standing.
2. The Russians are the bad guys, they took Crimea and two Ukrainian provinces by force.
3. The US is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds and to prevent ISIS and Assad/Russia from using it.
4. What's despicable is your misunderstanding of what happened in Syria regarding ISIS.

Here's a brief refresher:

230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia

Who gets to decide which sovereign states are in good standing or not?
Exactly...
Obama got to and I don't recall any of you complaining. By the way.... the reason we are IN Syria is because of OBAMA. the reason we did not leave is because YOU democrats whined like little babies when Trump tried to pull out.

They probably testing if American troops are bunch of pussies just like they tried to ram their destroyer against US about 2 weeks ago?
NO RESPECT.

US soldiers will never be Russian sympathizer. NEVER. But Trump will ALWAYS and ALWAYS be a Putin’s bitch.

3 years later after he won the election this boy still dicking with 2016 election blaming the Ukraine rape our democracy. Not Putin.

This is most despicable.

In my childhood, I had the illusion that we were somehow the good guys, and the Russians were the bad guys. When did it happen that we became the bad guys?

2. The Russians are the bad guys, they took Crimea and two Ukrainian provinces by force.
3. The US is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds and to prevent ISIS and Assad/Russia from using it.
4. What's despicable is your misunderstanding of what happened in Syria regarding ISIS.

1. Who says, the folks that want their oil and territory? :auiqs.jpg:
2. Crimea has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. History bro, do you know it?
3. Syrian territory, Syrian Kurds needs to either campaign for someone else or leave.
4. ISIS is a creation of Turkish, Saudi Arabian, Israeli and American intelligence agencies funding, arming and training radical elements in the middle east to achieve their Geo-political and economic policy agenda. Either stop being so naive, or stop knowingly spreading Anglo-American propaganda.

By Protecting Syria’s Idlib, US Created Safe Haven for Baghdadi & ISIS
By Protecting Syria's Idlib, US Created Safe Haven for Baghdadi & ISIS

Pushback: Aaron Maté and Ben Norton discuss Syria war, US withdrawal, Turkish invasion
Pushback: Aaron Maté and Ben Norton discuss Syria war, US withdrawal, Turkish invasion

ShamiWitness: How Bellingcat and neocons collaborated with most influential ISIS propagandist on Twitter
ShamiWitness: How Bellingcat and neocons collaborated with most influential ISIS propagandist on Twitter

1. I just showed you above that ISIS took over large swaths of Syria & Iraq. Syria is a failed state. Finders keepers regarding the oil fields.
2. Khrushchev officially gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954, doesn't NATO have a thing for protecting boundaries?
3. Syrian territory? Crimea was Ukrainian territory, so what?

4. Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia
WTF "Geo-political and economic policy agenda" are you talking about? The Anglo-American forces killed ISIS, duh.

1. ISIS is a creation of Turkey and the CIA. It is a failed state b/c NATO CAUSED it to fail. This is immoral and evil.
2. Crimea wasn't Khruschev's to give away in the first place. Khrushchev was born on 15 April 1894,[2] in Kalinovka,[3] a village in what is now Russia's Kursk Oblast, near the present Ukrainian border. First? He was practically born there. Second, he was drunk and did it, not by GIVING it to Russia, but by UNITING RUSSIA AND UKRAINE.
3. Fine. Give me a link that PROVE the Kurds are going to use it. :auiqs.jpg: Kurds don't know shit about oil, and have no ability to extract, sell, or ship oil. GTFO of here with that shit.

Trump said himself, we're going in for the oil.

4. I suppose you thought that whole Benghazi thing was based on a video too, eh? If not, then you don't have a clue what is going on. I can't have a discussion with you. You believe in too much bullshit.
The Red Line and the Rat Line
29 Aug 2016

Seymour M. Hersh
Exposé: Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian Rebels

Quick responses:
1. Destroying ISIS is a good thing, not a bad thing. If you support ISIS, you're a bad guy.
2. Khrushchev was a Ukrainian, and he was the boss in the USSR, he gave Crimea to Ukraine, it was theirs, just ask them.
3. Trump is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds. They need the revenue, and if the US leaves the Russians and Syrians, or ISIS, will take the oil fields back. I think its a gift to the Kurds since the Turks moved them away from their Turkish border to create a buffer zone.

U.S. Plan to Guard Syrian Oil Fields Sows Confusion
Trump Is 'Fixated' On Syria's Oil Fields. Here's What's Going On With Them
4. Here is my response that you dodged with a link to an article about the sarin gas being used in Syria and how that stopped Obama's redline. Read the last line again and answer it if you can support your assertion
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia
WTF "Geo-political and economic policy agenda" are you talking about? The Anglo-American forces killed ISIS, duh

I’ll let your 1 and 2 go.

3. The areas where you said Trump protecting the oil field for the Kurds was already protected to begin with. He just re positioned US troops because he was bombarded by his own GOPs.

3.1. Turks removed the Kurds occupied territory to create buffer zone. Why should a Turkey create a buffer zone outside his country? Why not inside Turkey just like everyone else in this world? At the same time time Turks taking over some oilfields from the Kurds.

3.2. Trump abandoned a very close ally the Kurds that helped eliminate the ISIS territories in Syria. Giving the territories to Putin, Assad and for the Iran.

3.3. At the same time Trump created a massive family displacements. A refugees and human crisis. Some of them will end up here. Why in the world you will claimed that is a gift for the Kurds?

3.4. Obama’s red line? How many of Trump threats and bluff did he made?

Trump made us unreliable ally and a weakling pussy.

2. Crimea has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. History bro, do you know it?
3. Syrian territory, Syrian Kurds needs to either campaign for someone else or leave.
4. ISIS is a creation of Turkish, Saudi Arabian, Israeli and American intelligence agencies funding, arming and training radical elements in the middle east to achieve their Geo-political and economic policy agenda. Either stop being so naive, or stop knowingly spreading Anglo-American propaganda.

1. I just showed you above that ISIS took over large swaths of Syria & Iraq. Syria is a failed state. Finders keepers regarding the oil fields.
2. Khrushchev officially gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954, doesn't NATO have a thing for protecting boundaries?

WTF "Geo-political and economic policy agenda" are you talking about? The Anglo-American forces killed ISIS, duh.

1. ISIS is a creation of Turkey and the CIA. It is a failed state b/c NATO CAUSED it to fail. This is immoral and evil.
2. Crimea wasn't Khruschev's to give away in the first place. Khrushchev was born on 15 April 1894,[2] in Kalinovka,[3] a village in what is now Russia's Kursk Oblast, near the present Ukrainian border. First? He was practically born there. Second, he was drunk and did it, not by GIVING it to Russia, but by UNITING RUSSIA AND UKRAINE.
3. Fine. Give me a link that PROVE the Kurds are going to use it. :auiqs.jpg: Kurds don't know shit about oil, and have no ability to extract, sell, or ship oil. GTFO of here with that shit.

4. I suppose you thought that whole Benghazi thing was based on a video too, eh? If not, then you don't have a clue what is going on. I can't have a discussion with you. You believe in too much bullshit.
29 Aug 2016

Seymour M. Hersh

Quick responses:
1. Destroying ISIS is a good thing, not a bad thing. If you support ISIS, you're a bad guy.
2. Khrushchev was a Ukrainian, and he was the boss in the USSR, he gave Crimea to Ukraine, it was theirs, just ask them.
3. Trump is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds. They need the revenue, and if the US leaves the Russians and Syrians, or ISIS, will take the oil fields back. I think its a gift to the Kurds since the Turks moved them away from their Turkish border to create a buffer zone.

4. Here is my response that you dodged with a link to an article about the sarin gas being used in Syria and how that stopped Obama's redline. Read the last line again and answer it if you can support your assertion
WTF "Geo-political and economic policy agenda" are you talking about? The Anglo-American forces killed ISIS, duh

3. The areas where you said Trump protecting the oil field for the Kurds was already protected to begin with. He just re positioned US troops because he was bombarded by his own GOPs.

3.1. Turks removed the Kurds occupied territory to create buffer zone. Why should a Turkey create a buffer zone outside his country? Why not inside Turkey just like everyone else in this world? At the same time time Turks taking over some oilfields from the Kurds.

3.2. Trump abandoned a very close ally the Kurds that helped eliminate the ISIS territories in Syria. Giving the territories to Putin, Assad and for the Iran.

3.3. At the same time Trump created a massive family displacements. A refugees and human crisis. Some of them will end up here. Why in the world you will claimed that is a gift for the Kurds?

3. The areas where you said Trump protecting the oil field for the Kurds was already protected to begin with. He just re positioned US troops because he was bombarded by his own GOPs. When Turkey invaded they said get out of the way or get hurt. So the US wisely pulled back out of their "buffer zone". Turkey was in no mood, and the 300 or so US "advisors" had no armor, staying in harms way as "collateral damage" made no sense. Trump was right to re-position US troops and add armor.

3.1. Turks removed the Kurds occupied territory to create buffer zone. Why should a Turkey create a buffer zone outside his country? Why not inside Turkey just like everyone else in this world? At the same time time Turks taking over some oilfields from the Kurds. Who was going to stop Turkey?
I'm not finding where Turks took oil fields from Kurds, only where the US is protecting oil fields for the Kurds: U.S. Plan to Guard Syrian Oil Fields Sows Confusion

Trump did not abandon the Kurds, we now have armor there that no one will mess with protecting the oil fields that will financially support the Kurds.

3.3. At the same time Trump created massive family displacements. A refugees and human crisis. Some of them will end up here. Why in the world you will claim that is a gift for the Kurds?
The Kurds were cleared from the "buffer zone" there are a lot of Kurdish enclaves in the "non-border" region to move to. Its not a "crisis". The Kurds are being supported by the US via threat of "crippling" sanctions on Turkey.

There was nothing fast or loose about US support for the Kurds
Opinion | What Trump Actually Gets Right About Syria

3.4. Obama’s red line? How many of Trump threats and bluffs did he make?
Obama allowed the use of chemical weapons on civilians, Trump doesn't bluff, he stopped Assad by use of force, and even killed Russian mercs in the process. Trump wins that comparison with Obama. Its even more glaring when you look at ISIS' growth under Obama, and ISIS' destruction under Trump.

US defence chief: We're not abandoning the Kurds in Syria
"But as Trump defends his decision to withdraw troops, saying he campaigned on a promise of getting the US out of "stupid endless wars" in the Middle East, some experts, albeit in the minority, have backed his new approach.
Following the criticism, Trump promised to "obliterate" the Turkish economy if Ankara did anything he considered "off limits". That threat was repeated by US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who said the US would "shut down the Turkish economy" if Ankara went too far. Mnuchin said Trump had authorized the drafting of "very significant" sanctions that the US could use "if we need to".
So Trump didn't waste any US lives in a stupid game of chicken with Turkey's invasion, and he made a "red line" of protection for the Kurds, a win-win.

Why the hell are we messing around in that shithole....

Contrary to what was said above Syria IS a sovereign nation and we have no business being there.

YES! That was the point of my very first post.

The government of Syria actually invited the Russians into their state to help them provide security, they didn't invite us.

THANK YOU!

It really makes no difference what we think of the Russians, it is none of our business. That is between the Syrians and the Russians.

The Crimean status referendum was a controversial vote on the political status of Crimea held on March 16, 2014 by the legislature of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine). The referendum asked local populations whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 89 percent voter turnout.[a][1]

"After the events of Euromaidan, the referendum was held during a Russian military takeover of Crimea.[3][4] The referendum is not internationally recognized by most countries.[5]"

You don't just get to "vote" to go to a new Country. Russia invaded

. . .well, you know what? I guess that is what you get when the State Dept. funds Nazi's and promote a violent coup. And does it out in the open for the whole world to witness.

So go cry to someone who cares, b/c you know what? Claiming that the US has the moral high ground is bullshit, we started this mess, it is obvious. The voice of the people matter now. My original post and premise was, "when did the USA become the bad guys."

If your response is, the voice of what the people want doesn't matter? Thanks, you just reinforced my point, you admitted you have no problem with us being the bad guys. People don't matter, you are all for us being and supporting totalitarianism.

Screw the will of the people. Use thugs to overthrow their will, and then don't give them a say in their future. NICE.

:113:

Tere it is, you hate the US. Now I get it. You don't have any idea as to what you don't know.
We also signed a treaty promising to protect the Ukraine if they gave up their Nukes, they did, Obama didn't do what he should have.

I don't hate the US.

I actually love my nation more than any other.

The only thing I love more is my family and my community.

We also promised the Russians that we would not expand NATO in to former Warsaw Pact territory, and we have completely encircled them.

I know exactly what is going on.

The global elites are playing a dangerous game, and these elites don't give a shit about my family or my local community.

My small folks are pawns in their international games of power.

You lie and deny truth is what you do.

If we had kept our deals, the Russians would have kept theirs.

WTF did you think was going happen to the Black Sea fleet and The Sevastopol Naval Base when the CIA and State department funded neo-Nazis to engineer a coup? :dunno:

Your claim that Russia invades an area where it owns a navel base? :auiqs.jpg:

And then calling me an America hater for calling you out on your bullshit?

Did you think the Russians were just going to give that strategic base up?

It has nothing to do with me loving or hating the US or not, it has to do with REALPOLITIK and living in reality.

You are just parroting US TEE VEE and talk radio, mindless nationalist talk, and not talking truth.

I DON'T WANT WWIII for these psychopathic globalist elites, be they Neo-liberals or Neo-conservatives, and their never ending quest for power and wealth.

. . . maybe you do. But I am not an idiot sheep.

Damn dude. You have those Kremlin talking points DOWN

The government of Syria actually invited the Russians into their state to help them provide security, they didn't invite us.

THANK YOU!

It really makes no difference what we think of the Russians, it is none of our business. That is between the Syrians and the Russians.

The Crimean status referendum was a controversial vote on the political status of Crimea held on March 16, 2014 by the legislature of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine). The referendum asked local populations whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 89 percent voter turnout.[a][1]

"After the events of Euromaidan, the referendum was held during a Russian military takeover of Crimea.[3][4] The referendum is not internationally recognized by most countries.[5]"

. . .well, you know what? I guess that is what you get when the State Dept. funds Nazi's and promote a violent coup. And does it out in the open for the whole world to witness.

So go cry to someone who cares, b/c you know what? Claiming that the US has the moral high ground is bullshit, we started this mess, it is obvious. The voice of the people matter now. My original post and premise was, "when did the USA become the bad guys."

If your response is, the voice of what the people want doesn't matter? Thanks, you just reinforced my point, you admitted you have no problem with us being the bad guys. People don't matter, you are all for us being and supporting totalitarianism.

Screw the will of the people. Use thugs to overthrow their will, and then don't give them a say in their future. NICE.

Tere it is, you hate the US. Now I get it. You don't have any idea as to what you don't know.
We also signed a treaty promising to protect the Ukraine if they gave up their Nukes, they did, Obama didn't do what he should have.

I don't hate the US.

We also promised the Russians that we would not expand NATO in to former Warsaw Pact territory, and we have completely encircled them.

The global elites are playing a dangerous game, and these elites don't give a shit about my family or my local community.

WTF did you think was going happen to the Black Sea fleet and The Sevastopol Naval Base when the CIA and State department funded neo-Nazis to engineer a coup? :dunno:

It has nothing to do with me loving or hating the US or not, it has to do with REALPOLITIK and living in reality.

You are just parroting US TEE VEE and talk radio, mindless nationalist talk, and not talking truth.

I DON'T WANT WWIII for these psychopathic globalist elites, be they Neo-liberals or Neo-conservatives, and their never ending quest for power and wealth.

Yes he does, but he can't debate them, he just spews them?!

Well....no.

"
Russia's Crimea invasion was good for Putin. But five years later, the nationalist glow is gone."
Opinion | Nina Khrushcheva: What Putin's Crimea annexation reveals about authoritarianism

Your boi Obambi allowed it to happen

Obama is not my politician, I never voted for him, I don't give a shit about him.

Russia didn't annex Crimea, they voted to re-join Russia. I am not sure what you are trying to say by this piece, what is your point?

When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge
When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Do you always lie?

What, specifically, is the lie? :dunno:

You lie about Russia NOT annexing Crimea. I posted a source, you just replied "Nuh-Uh.

But that is Anglo-American propaganda.

You are acting like tanks rolled in and took over.

The people of Crimea VOTED to leave Ukraine and JOIN Russia.

They are more ethnically Russian than Ukraine. Why do you not get this? :dunno:

Distribution_of_ethnic_groups_in_Crimea_2001.png

2014 Crimean status referendum
2014 Crimean status referendum - Wikipedia

RAY McGOVERN: Ukraine For Dummies
"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff led off the proceedings with this: “In 2014, Russia invaded a United States ally, Ukraine, to reverse that nation’s embrace of the West, and to fulfill Vladimir Putin’s desire to rebuild a Russian empire…”

Five years ago, when Ukraine first came into the news, those Americans who thought Ukraine was an island in the Pacific can perhaps be forgiven. That members of the House Intelligence Committee don’t know — or pretend not to know — more accurate information about Ukraine is a scandal, and a consequential one.

As Professor Stephen Cohen has warned, if the impeachment process does not deal in objective fact, already high tensions with Russia are likely to become even more dangerous.. . .

<snip>

• March 16, 2014: The official result from the voters in Crimea voted overwhelmingly for independence from Ukraine and to join Russia. Following the referendum, Crimea declared independence from Ukraine and asked to join the Russian Federation. On March 18, the Russian Federal Assembly ratified the incorporation of Crimea into Russia.
  • In the following days, Putin made it immediately (and publicly) clear that Yatsenyuk’s early statement about Ukraine joining NATO and – even more important – the U.S./NATO plans to deploy ABM systems around Russia’s western periphery and in the Black Sea, were the prime motivating forces behind the post-referendum re-incorporation of Crimea into Russia
  • No one with rudimentary knowledge of Russian history should have been surprised that Moscow would take no chances of letting NATO grab Crimea and Russia’s only warm-water naval base. The Nuland neocons seized on the opportunity to accuse Russia of aggression and told obedient European governments to follow suit. Washington could not persuade its European allies to impose stringent sanctions on Russia, though, until the downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17 over Ukraine.. . . "
97% vote to join Russia. With Russian soldiers 'ensuring' a 'fair' vote.

If you think that 97% of people voted fairly for anything whatsoever anywhere I have a bridge to sell you. The ethnic makeup is irrelevant - the vote was clearly a scam.

This is most despicable.

Who gets to decide which sovereign states are in good standing or not?
Exactly...
Obama got to and I don't recall any of you complaining. By the way.... the reason we are IN Syria is because of OBAMA. the reason we did not leave is because YOU democrats whined like little babies when Trump tried to pull out.

Trump NEVER pulled out. Just like with everything else he says, it was a lie.

I have to chuckle though at how you seem to believe that Trump is simply dangling from the end of a string the Democrats are pulling.

I don't hate the US.

Beale is just uried in propaganda

I don't hate the US.

Fine, believe what you will, and there may be something to what you say, but you refuse to acknowledge the propaganda you are uried in.

No one acknowledges the State department/CIA backed Neo-Nazi coup I have pointed out several times that started this.

A bunch of biased brainwashed propagandized hypocrites.

Obama is not my politician, I never voted for him, I don't give a shit about him.

Russia didn't annex Crimea, they voted to re-join Russia. I am not sure what you are trying to say by this piece, what is your point?

When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge
When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Do you always lie?

You lie about Russia NOT annexing Crimea. I posted a source, you just replied "Nuh-Uh.

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff led off the proceedings with this: “In 2014, Russia invaded a United States ally, Ukraine, to reverse that nation’s embrace of the West, and to fulfill Vladimir Putin’s desire to rebuild a Russian empire…”

Five years ago, when Ukraine first came into the news, those Americans who thought Ukraine was an island in the Pacific can perhaps be forgiven. That members of the House Intelligence Committee don’t know — or pretend not to know — more accurate information about Ukraine is a scandal, and a consequential one.

As Professor Stephen Cohen has warned, if the impeachment process does not deal in objective fact, already high tensions with Russia are likely to become even more dangerous.. . .

<snip>

• March 16, 2014: The official result from the voters in Crimea voted overwhelmingly for independence from Ukraine and to join Russia. Following the referendum, Crimea declared independence from Ukraine and asked to join the Russian Federation. On March 18, the Russian Federal Assembly ratified the incorporation of Crimea into Russia.
  • In the following days, Putin made it immediately (and publicly) clear that Yatsenyuk’s early statement about Ukraine joining NATO and – even more important – the U.S./NATO plans to deploy ABM systems around Russia’s western periphery and in the Black Sea, were the prime motivating forces behind the post-referendum re-incorporation of Crimea into Russia
  • No one with rudimentary knowledge of Russian history should have been surprised that Moscow would take no chances of letting NATO grab Crimea and Russia’s only warm-water naval base. The Nuland neocons seized on the opportunity to accuse Russia of aggression and told obedient European governments to follow suit. Washington could not persuade its European allies to impose stringent sanctions on Russia, though, until the downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17 over Ukraine.. . . "

If you think that 97% of people voted fairly for anything whatsoever anywhere I have a bridge to sell you. The ethnic makeup is irrelevant - the vote was clearly a scam.

Contrary to what was said above Syria IS a sovereign nation and we have no business being there.

THANK YOU!

Address it or shut the fuck up.

This is most despicable.

so russians are good guys? ohhhh wow. ohhkay comrade.

Do you always lie?

<snip>

THANK YOU!

Screw the will of the people. Use thugs to overthrow their will, and then don't give them a say
Address it or shut the fuck up.

Gonna send GRU goons to shut him up?

This is most despicable.

On a positive note, We just took out another terrorist in Iran.

Iran commander working to suppress protests gunned down in front of home

Abdolhossein Mojaddami was shot and killed by two masked gunmen on a motorcycle in front of his home in the country’s Khuzestan province. Mojaddami led a branch of the Basij forces, a paramilitary wing of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps that is used for internal security, including brutal, and at times deadly, clampdowns on protests.

One of the gunmen in the attack was armed with an assault rifle, and the other was armed with a hunting rifle, according to Iranian media. No motive for the death was immediately available, but Basij forces have been involved in the recent suppression and killing of protesters.

Mojaddami’s death is another strike at the Iranian regime, which has been rattled by demonstrations since it shot down a Ukrainian airliner, killing all 176 on board. The regime initially lied to its citizens and claimed the cause was a mechanical error.

Soleimani, 62, was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad on Friday, along with Abu Mahdi al Muhandis, who led the Iranian-backed Popular Mobilization Forces.

I don't hate the US.

Fine, believe what you will, and there may be something to what you say, but you refuse to acknowledge the propaganda you are uried in.

No one acknowledges the State department/CIA backed Neo-Nazi coup I have pointed out several times that started this.

A bunch of biased brainwashed propagandized hypocrites.

I'm not brainwashed about anything at all. I am extremely well informed because I read contiuously on a daily basis and I do not limit my sources to any one source. I do know the score.

This is most despicable.

Of course not, don't be absurd.

29 Aug 2016

Seymour M. Hersh

Quick responses:

3. The areas where you said Trump protecting the oil field for the Kurds was already protected to begin with. He just re positioned US troops because he was bombarded by his own GOPs. When Turkey invaded they said get out of the way or get hurt. So the US wisely pulled back out of their "buffer zone". Turkey was in no mood, and the 300 or so US "advisors" had no armor, staying in harms way as "collateral damage" made no sense. Trump was right to re-position US troops and add armor.

3.1. Turks removed the Kurds occupied territory to create buffer zone. Why should a Turkey create a buffer zone outside his country? Why not inside Turkey just like everyone else in this world? At the same time time Turks taking over some oilfields from the Kurds. Who was going to stop Turkey?
I'm not finding where Turks took oil fields from Kurds, only where the US is protecting oil fields for the Kurds: U.S. Plan to Guard Syrian Oil Fields Sows Confusion

Trump did not abandon the Kurds, we now have armor there that no one will mess with protecting the oil fields that will financially support the Kurds.

3.3. At the same time Trump created massive family displacements. A refugees and human crisis. Some of them will end up here. Why in the world you will claim that is a gift for the Kurds?
The Kurds were cleared from the "buffer zone" there are a lot of Kurdish enclaves in the "non-border" region to move to. Its not a "crisis". The Kurds are being supported by the US via threat of "crippling" sanctions on Turkey.

Obama allowed the use of chemical weapons on civilians, Trump doesn't bluff, he stopped Assad by use of force, and even killed Russian mercs in the process. Trump wins that comparison with Obama. Its even more glaring when you look at ISIS' growth under Obama, and ISIS' destruction under Trump.

"But as Trump defends his decision to withdraw troops, saying he campaigned on a promise of getting the US out of "stupid endless wars" in the Middle East, some experts, albeit in the minority, have backed his new approach.
Following the criticism, Trump promised to "obliterate" the Turkish economy if Ankara did anything he considered "off limits". That threat was repeated by US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who said the US would "shut down the Turkish economy" if Ankara went too far. Mnuchin said Trump had authorized the drafting of "very significant" sanctions that the US could use "if we need to".
So Trump didn't waste any US lives in a stupid game of chicken with Turkey's invasion, and he made a "red line" of protection for the Kurds, a win-win.

Totally BULLSHIT. Trump did not abandon the Kurds? Where do you get your opinions from Putin?

3. Trump abandoned the Kurds a very big territories for Putin, Assad and Iran. Assad even thank Trump. Trump was heavily criticized by his own party as very stupid. Even soldiers at serving in Syria.

Why should US get out of the way for the Turkey? US forces are doing very well untouchables inside the Kurds territories at number of less than 100. They are heavily armed. Did you even watch the military convoy abandoning the area?

Turkey took over oilfield from the Kurds. Did you even look at the maps and where the Kurds territories are located? Those are inside Syrian territories not Turkey with oil fields that some are not even explored.

The areas where you think Trump is protecting the Kurds oil field is a small area compared to what they left behind. With 160,000 Kurds being displaced it’s okay they can just moved in to that area?
I mean how can you even make such stupid nonsense?

ISIS. It’s Obama’s coalitions forces that eliminates ISIS in Syria with the help of the Kurds causing over 11,000 casualties. Not Trump. Trump took credits at the end.

Trump defend his promised to withdraw troops from endless war? Well Dude did he? He sent more troops to ME. Where did you get such nonsense?

Obama allowed use of chemical weapons against civilians? You do know that you are LYING big time. Obama never used or allowed use of chemicals weapon. It was Putin who made the arrangement to remove all chemicals from Assad to diffuse a war.

Russian mercenaries was killed by accident fighting ISIS denied their existence by Putin. Not because of your Trump BS.

Trump foreign and domestic policies are nothing but GARBAGE.

There’s NO crisis. Even Endrogan is threatening to release refugees to Europe. How can you be so ignorant?

Displaced by war, Kurdish families stuck at Syria-Iraq border point

They are among at least 160,000 Syrian Kurds that the United Nations says fled their homes following the start of a Turkish assault on northeastern Syria. His hometown of Ras al-Ain was one of the targets hit in Turkish air strikes.

29 Aug 2016

Seymour M. Hersh

Quick responses:

This is from your link.

Did you read it or stare at it? It’s contradicting what you are BULLSHITING.

Since Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from the border with Syria on Oct. 6, paving the way for a violent Turkish incursion that has killed scores of Kurdish fighters and civilians and displaced hundreds of thousands of residents.

These are caused purposely by an inept amateur president Trump.
Human crisis in an epic proportions in the making with no solutions. That is Trump.

Humanitarian Crisis Looming for the Kurds in Northern Syria

Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein’s regime forced many to flee from cities to the mountains many years ago. This time the Kurds expulsion has been triggered by the abrupt withdrawal of United States military forces, after President Trump’s announcement October 7. They are leaving regions of northern Syria they have called home for years.

In the expulsion process, Kurdish men, women and children are evacuating as refugees without a country to call home. As refugees they are non-combatants, with profound risk of inadequate food, lack of safe drinking water, scant if any medical care and marginal if any housing.

Forum List

Back