Standing Up To The Liars

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Rep. Louie Gohmert is one reason why Tea Party candidates must win more seats —— a lot more —— in the midterms.
When was the last time you saw one of Karl Rove’s Republicans stand up to any Democrat in any scandal? The joke is the Left crowing that Holder stood up to Gohmert when the opposite is true:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YZTT74L50&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01YZTT74L50&feature=player_embedded[/ame]​

I stopped paying attention to Eric Holder’s lies and contortions when he dropped the charges against the New Black Panthers:

RUSH: Now, get this. As you know, the lawsuit against the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philadelphia has been dropped, and one of the line lawyers, one of the line attorneys at DOJ who's quit says he was told to drop it because the DOJ is not going to pursue black defendants. In 2009, Philadelphia, during a street festival, the New Black Panther Party Philadelphia chapter leader "King Samir Shabazz." This is one of the guys Holder dropped charges against. His name is "King Samir Shabazz" and he's speaking about white people at a street festival in Philadelphia, 2009. This is after the election. Have you heard this, Snerdley? This is after the election. This is after the voter fraud that happened in 2008.

SHABAZZ: I hate white people. All of them! Every last iota of a cracker, I hate him! You want freedom? You're going to have to kill some crackers! You're going to have kill some of their babies.

XXXXX

SHABAZZ: I hate white people. All of them! Every last iota of a cracker, I hate him! You want freedom? You're going to have to kill some crackers! You're going to have kill some of their babies.

Meet the New Black Panther Eric Holder Dropped Charges Against
July 07, 2010

Meet the New Black Panther Eric Holder Dropped Charges Against - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Implementing the Left’s agenda is built upon intimidation. Make white Americans so afraid they will not fight back when they are threatened —— knowing they will not get a fair shake because Democrats like Holder —— black and white —— permeate the entire justice system in this country. If you doubt me ask yourself what would have happened to a white voter who harmed King Samir Shabazz because he feared for his life when he saw Shabazz coming at him with a deadly weapon?

The charges stemmed from an incident at a Philadelphia polling place on Election Day 2008 when three members of the party were accused of trying to threaten voters and block poll and campaign workers by the threat of force -- one even brandishing what prosecutors call a deadly weapon.

Shabazz allegedly held a nightstick or baton that prosecutors said he pointed at people and menacingly tapped it.

Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept.
Published May 29, 2009

Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept. | Fox News

Intimidation is very much a result of the way the media reports lies and liars. Democrats tell lies with impunity because they know the media will treat them lightly. Let conservatives, or Republicans, get caught lying and they will be crucified. Democrat men like Taqiyya the Liar, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, etc. can lie from morning to night and the media glosses over their lies as though they are meaningless fibs. Democrat women like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, etc. never stop lying because they know nothing will come of it.

Decisions

At some point soon after WWII ended a very small group exercising absolute control over the media had to make two decisions:

1. Protect Democrat liars.

2. Punish Republicans who stand up to Democrat liars.

The second decision intensified against conservatives.

To this day the media itself is dominated by those two decisions. Conservative journalists must be extremely careful not to tell a lie in error. Let a conservative like Phyllis Schlafly, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, and a host of others get caught bending the truth in any way and their careers are over. Not so with liberal journalists who abandon the truth altogether when they make excuses to protect Democrat liars.

In one sense the decisions to protect liars has worked against the Party of Liars. Conservatives like Rush Limbaugh, conservative publications, and conservatives in Congress, are not seen as lying every time they speak, while Democrats are increasingly being viewed as liars the minute they open their mouths. And I’m not talking about sex scandals or larceny. I’m talking about policy lies.

Finally, in addition to needing more Tea Party candidates like Louie Gohmert who will stand up to Democrat liars, it is becoming imperative that more conservatives unseat Karl Rove’s Republicans if HillaryCare II is ever going to be repealed:

April 7, 2014
House Republicans Are Quietly Giving in to Obamacare
BY BRIAN BEUTLER

House Republicans Are Quietly Giving in to Obamacare | New Republic

p.s. I can only imagine what is going on in the Senate with some of those Republican senators who are supposedly on “our side.”

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good lord! Eric Holder is catching hell both ways. Louie Gohmert questioned him, and Rep. Farenthold did not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XDCy3avZA4I]GOP Rep. Blake Farenthold Refuses to Question Eric Holder Because He Should Be in Jail - YouTube[/ame]​

And here’s a cartoon I hope every Republican in Congress hangs on the wall of their offices as a reminder of what the American people want:

2014-04-09.jpg

Louie Gohmert is one reason why Tea Party candidates must win more seats —— a lot more —— in the midterms.

I have know Judge Louie for a long time.

He has been an asshole of a person for a long time.

His smears on Max Sandlin were far beyond pale.

When the Tex leg goes blue again, 2020 or 2022 at the latest, Louie will be gerrymandered out.

The solution to our problems is not found in either party. Both parties ARE part of the problem. The biggest problem is a federal government that is too big, too expensive, too powerful, and controlled by a small elite.

As the great Walter Williams explains...
Professor Rummel explained in the very first sentence of "Death by Government" that "Power kills; absolute Power kills absolutely. ... The more power a government has, the more it can act arbitrarily according to the whims and desires of the elite, and the more it will make war on others and murder its foreign and domestic subjects." That's the long, tragic, ugly story of government: the elite's use of government to dupe and forcibly impose its will on the masses. The masses are always duped by well-intentioned phrases. After all, what German could have been against "A Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich"? It's not just Germans who have fallen prey to well-intentioned phrases. After all, who can be against the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"?
How to Assist Evil - Walter E. Williams - Page 2

Big government is not only tyrannical, it is often deadly.

Louie Gohmert is one reason why Tea Party candidates must win more seats —— a lot more —— in the midterms.

I have know Judge Louie for a long time.

He has been an asshole of a person for a long time.

His smears on Max Sandlin were far beyond pale.

When the Tex leg goes blue again, 2020 or 2022 at the latest, Louie will be gerrymandered out.

I love how they love the stupidest people in congress....as long as they spew bile and ignorance.

Forum List

Back