Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Regards from Rosie

We are not talking about public restrooms here, we are talking about grade school restrooms. There is a difference.

I'm curious in the future, as a defence to pedophelia charges, will liberals allow them to deny reality too and say that they are just children in an adult body and thus should be considered children for age of consent purposes. I mean age is a let less certain/provable than gender is. I mean can you really tell how old a person is as certainly as you can tell what someone's sex is?

Are you serious? If you have no issue with denying reality and calling someone with a penis a woman, you think it's an impossible leap for liberals to allow people to deny thier age?

You liberals open the door to this when you allow people to deny reality then FORCE others to deny reality as well.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

Regards from Rosie

We are not talking about public restrooms here, we are talking about grade school restrooms. There is a difference.
You know a lot of grade schools with 9th graders in it? Or you know a lot of transgender grade school students?
People like you bring up grade schools for the faux outrage. If the parents didn't want this at their schools, that's fine, but please don't act like an 80 year old women on the subject.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

Are you serious? If you have no issue with denying reality and calling someone with a penis a woman, you think it's an impossible leap for liberals to allow people to deny thier age?

You liberals open the door to this when you allow people to deny reality then FORCE others to deny reality as well.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

PENIS = MALE

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

Saying that someone who has a penis is a male is hateful and ignorant?
What planet do you liberals live on? is it called DENY REALITY?

Think logically. I'm going to describe a situation. A transgendered woman used a men's bathroom today and the event was uneventful. She urinated through her penis and then washed her hands, and left.

HER and PENIS in the same sentence is IMPOSSIBLE when referring to the owner of the penis.

Why do you deny reality? Why do you force others to deny it too?

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

Yes, ‘liberals’ are the source of all evil.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

While liberalism really is such an evil that it should be criminalized, it's doubtful that this will happen.

What should happen is that girls should be instructed that if they see a boy in the bathroom, run out as fast as they can, screaming as loud as they can. Get several other little girls to join in. Institutions respond to protest, they respond to the noise. Conservatives quietly protest. They send letters, make phone calls. They don't make it painful. Start making it painful.

While liberalism really is such an evil that it should be criminalized, it's doubtful that this will happen.

What should happen is that girls should be instructed that if they see a boy in the bathroom, run out as fast as they can, screaming as loud as they can. Get several other little girls to join in. Institutions respond to protest, they respond to the noise. Conservatives quietly protest. They send letters, make phone calls. They don't make it painful. Start making it painful.

I agree. libbie tactics are effective. That's why I call every nicotine nazi a hateful bigot, because if they did what they do to any other group, they'd be called a hateful bigot.

Forum List

Back