Stand Your Ground

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

Lots of people are out at 4 AM: Crackheads, drug dealers, and yes, robbers.

You just don't see them.
I’m outside that early all the time. Get up, have coffee, pick away at chores... But I wake up at 3.
I been outside at 4 am many times. The commie left is always trying to blame the defender. I caught some pos in my backyard at 3:45 and went out and met him.
THAT is why I live in a small WHITE town. I sleep with my doors unlocked and my car is unlocked. I've never had to worry about such things. Brown skinned people need to raise their children to respect others and their property.
The pos in my yard was white.

I miss my dobies...I have a pack of misfits and sleep with the slider open..I do however keep a rifle at door..plus other neighbors are richer.
They are loyal nearly to a fault. Obsessive is a good descriptor. Rosie watches me through walls, and windows. When I let her outside, she’ll track me from room to room, and just sit outside whatever window, or wall is closest.

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

Does it really make a difference what time it was? Armed masked men shot and killed at 4 in the morning just as good as at 4 in the afternoon, Just saying I am free to move about this country at anytime day or night and protect myself accordingly! Dead thugs get no sympathy from me!

You just don't see them.
I’m outside that early all the time. Get up, have coffee, pick away at chores... But I wake up at 3.
I been outside at 4 am many times. The commie left is always trying to blame the defender. I caught some pos in my backyard at 3:45 and went out and met him.
THAT is why I live in a small WHITE town. I sleep with my doors unlocked and my car is unlocked. I've never had to worry about such things. Brown skinned people need to raise their children to respect others and their property.
I sure don't get why CRCs are being accused of being racist.

You just don't see them.
I sure don't get why CRCs are being accused of being racist.
Still hopin’ that’s gonna catch on eh?

A Georgia homeowner returned fire against three would-be robbers early Monday morning, killing all three.
Georgia Homeowner Uses ‘Semi-Automatic Rifle’ To Return Fire Against Three Masked Attackers. None Survived

Oh no he protected himself imagine that he didn't react like a democratic asshole and fall to the floor crying like a moron.
LOL...as if all Democrats don't own weapons? If this is how it went down..good for the homeowners! If they are lying about deadly force being used by the putative robbers first--they may be in some trouble. since they are the only ones telling the story..I suspect that they will be OK.

LOL@InfoWars stealing copy from CNN!

A Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him at his home, police say - CNN

"A Georgia homeowner shot and killed three teens as they approached his residence with their faces covered, authorities said.
The masked teens -- a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds -- approached three residents around 4 a.m. Monday at the front yard of a home just outside Conyers and tried to rob them, the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office said.
One of the would-be robbers took out a gun and fired shots at them before one of the residents returned fire, authorities said.
"The victims of the attempted robbery were all uninjured, but the three attempted robbery suspects were all shot during the exchange of gunfire and succumbed to their injuries, one on scene and two at a local hospital after being transported," the sheriff's department said in a news release.
One neighbor heard someone asking for help, he told CNN affiliate WSB.
"I heard a guy yelling for help. 'Help me, help me, I'm dying, I'm dying, help me, help me," Brian Jenkins told the station.
Another neighbor ran out to help after he heard what sounded like five shots from a handgun, he said.
"Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle," Carlos Watson told WSB. "And it was a slew of shots that came out."
The teens' names weren't immediately released. They were from the area but did not live in the neighborhood they were in, the sheriff's office said."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back