Stand With Arizona: Boycott Everything "Made In California"

If "Made In California," then I do not want it. Period.

Terral...I don't mean to be the bearer of more bad news...but...

YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
USA

No more YouTube links for Terral. That will mean that your threads will no longer make sense.

While you drink orange juice and eat lettuce.
Good luck with that!
And don't go to any movies.

Wasn't Star Wars made in California?

I like how they said they wont sell electricity to California...let me see if I got this right, they are losing millions, and they wont SELL electricity. lol Lets see if this one happens.

Oh and Jan now goes to Palin for advice! Freakin Palin. Oh man, they are down to that.

Remember, its hate, but its a dry hate.

While you drink orange juice and eat lettuce.
Good luck with that!
And don't go to any movies.

Wasn't Star Wars made in California?

I like how they said they wont sell electricity to California...let me see if I got this right, they are losing millions, and they wont SELL electricity. lol Lets see if this one happens.

Oh and Jan now goes to Palin for advice! Freakin Palin. Oh man, they are down to that.

Remember, its hate, but its a dry hate.

Jan can see Mexico from her house.

When Felipe Calderon rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go?

It's Arizona.

Last edited:
Boycott California My brother and his wife lost their California home, and basically left the state in defeat. It costs too much to live there, if you aren't movie star or a Mexican illegal willing to live packed like sardines in squalor. California, by giving sanctuary to illegals aliens is creating a caste system. And, the state is going bankrupt, partial as a result . THAT isn't what America OR immigration should be. Too bad, California is a beautiful state, but I will NEVER go there again, and that bothers me. Americans are being run out of American territory by Mexican nationals under the banner of freedom. Isn't that infringing on American rights? I live with Mexicans, I see how they come take over and dominate an area when given a chance. Mi casa, su casa, my ass. Hell yeah, I will boycott that state if and when possible. Fight fire with fire. Boycott or vote out or otherwise make your opinion know.

While you are boycotting CA, AZ let's not forget to boycott MEXICO!!!!

Forum List

Back