Stand Down- Bains Good Now: Papa Obama is keeping the cash he got from Bains Capital

Stand Down- Bains Good Now:

Papa Obama is keeping the cash he got from Bains Capital

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

From the article:

President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives.

I missed the part where Obama received money from Bain. I saw the part where he received a measly 75 hundred from three people who worked there. How much did he get from the company?

The title of the thread is: Stand Down- Bains Good Now: Papa Obama is keeping the cash he got from Bains Capital

So how much did he get from Bain itself?

Throw in hypocrite
and he is a well balanced politician

So
much for Hope and Change

Why Hypocrite?

He's been very consistent.

There's no law against the type of business Bain engages in. And for people that are investing in their activity..it's pretty profitable. However, the sort of skills gleaned by what Romney did there..makes him no "job creator". In fact, quite the opposite.

And that's what the focus is..that Romney job at Bain was to create profits..not Jobs.

Even the leader of the conservative movement, Rush Limbaugh, has said that.

How much government tax revenue was generated from the efforts of Bain Cap?

Screw that weaselly jerk off of a President.

Probably a lot less than what they cost the country.

If I did a search on what Bain cost US taxpayers, what would pop up?

Stand Down- Bains Good Now:

Papa Obama is keeping the cash he got from Bains Capital

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

From the article:

President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives.

I missed the part where Obama received money from Bain. I saw the part where he received a measly 75 hundred from three people who worked there. How much did he get from the company?

The title of the thread is: Stand Down- Bains Good Now: Papa Obama is keeping the cash he got from Bains Capital

So how much did he get from Bain itself?

Sure
it is like being just a "little pregnant"
:eusa_whistle:

Of course if you prefer
I could have used....
Stand Down Bain/class division attacks are not working
But I thought that too much truth for the Left to handle all at once
:eusa_angel:

CBS:Bain attacks aren’t damaging Romney or Class division not working, how about race?

President Obama is losing ground in the latest polls to Republican challenger Mitt Romney, who’s pushing back against Democrats criticizing his business experience.

As the president has stepped up his attacks on Romney and his record at the private equity firm Bain Capital, Romney has indicated, during this crucial period to define himself to the electorate, he is not going to take the attacks lying down.

“He just doesn’t have a clue what to do to get this economy going. I do,” Romney asserted in an interview with Mark Halperin, of Time magazine.

Romney responded aggressively Wednesday to the Obama campaign’s attack on his work as CEO of Bain Capital and questions about his qualifications to be president.

In the Time interview, Romney turned the tables, almost scoffing at Mr. Obama’s qualifications when he ran for president in 2008.

“Right now,” Romney told Halperin, “we have an economy in trouble, and someone who’s spent their career in the economy is more suited to help fix the economy than someone who’s spent his life in politics and as a community organizer.”

You tell us.

Because tax receipts from Capital gains isn't all that much.

And the government got left holding the bag on pensions..as well as lost revenue when people got laid off.

Besides a bunch of extreme left wing websites
with useless information and the MSM regurgitating Papa Obama talking points ?

Really, if cost is a concern
then you should really be worried about how much Papa Obama's failed economic
programs have cost us

Less than any Bain endeavor

Last edited:

Knowing you'd have your lips wrapped around a rolled up copy of "The Nation" pretending it was Obama, you'd use all kinds of crap.

Just like GST, where the pension was already way underfunded....you'd throw that all at Bain even though they had no true responsibility for it.

Give it up zealot. Maybe you should try sucking on a copy of National Review.

Knowing you'd have your lips wrapped around a rolled up copy of "The Nation" pretending it was Obama, you'd use all kinds of crap.

Just like GST, where the pension was already way underfunded....you'd throw that all at Bain even though they had no true responsibility for it.

In other words, you've already made up your mind what your truth is and facts have no part of it. Fair enough. But how can you convince others on such slim imaginings?

In other words, you've already made up your mind what your truth is and facts have no part of it. Fair enough. But how can you convince others on such slim imaginings?

No, dickweed.

You can't be counted on to tell the truth. If you threw GTS into the mix like your lemming zealot cousins....you'd be wrong. That does not fall to Bain. That pension was probably screwed from the start. In fact, it probably cost the taxpayers less that it would have because of Bain.

But if you've got good information, I am more than willing to read it.

Also, you might want to find out how much pension money Bain has created for those who have jobs because of them. Maybe you could look up Steel Dynamics where they claim Bain is partly responsible for 4,000 jobs and about 5 times as many support jobs.

There's no law against the type of business Bain engages in. And for people that are investing in their activity..it's pretty profitable. However, the sort of skills gleaned by what Romney did there..makes him no "job creator". In fact, quite the opposite.

How many people work at, oh.. say.... Staples?

No, dickweed.

You can't be counted on to tell the truth. If you threw GTS into the mix like your lemming zealot cousins....you'd be wrong. That does not fall to Bain. That pension was probably screwed from the start. In fact, it probably cost the taxpayers less that it would have because of Bain.

But if you've got good information, I am more than willing to read it.

Also, you might want to find out how much pension money Bain has created for those who have jobs because of them. Maybe you could look up Steel Dynamics where they claim Bain is partly responsible for 4,000 jobs and about 5 times as many support jobs.

Sure

but look they way they screwed over the Delphi workers with their benefits and pensions
in the GM,,, oh wait

that was Papa Obama- so it must have been a good thing
:eusa_whistle:

How many people work at, oh.. say.... Staples?

At minimum wage with no benefits? Quite a few, I imagine.

Forum List

Back