Stand Back!!!! Things Could Get Messy....

images

Only bitches wave little yellow towels........

Amen brother. I think there's a certain self-hating quality that causes non Shitsburg locals to be Steelers fans.
"....non-locals....", huh???

Ya' gotta be pretty-stupid, History-challenged....or, young, to make such a comment.

We're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9Obe7DLW0&feature=related[/ame]

827.gif

Only bitches wave little yellow towels........

Amen brother. I think there's a certain self-hating quality that causes non Shitsburg locals to be Steelers fans.

Indeed, along with the fact they're a bunch of bandwagon hoppin bitches as well.....
You're thinkin' o' Dallass-"fans"; NFL-"fans" who have closets FULL o' various-jerseys.....waiting for "their" team to dominate.

:rolleyes:

STEELERS-FANS ARE FOREVER!!!!!!!

(i.e. BORN-Winners)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact:

Shittsburgh's good seasons, 3000-4000 show up in Baltimore when they play the Ravens. In their so so seasons ( like last year and 2006 ) only about 1000-1500 show up, bandwagon......

Fact:

Shittsburgh's good seasons, 3000-4000 show up in Baltimore when they play the Ravens. In their so so seasons ( like last year and 2006 ) only about 1000-1500 show up, bandwagon......
That's what you heard, huh....rookie? :eusa_hand:

You might wanna try convincing everyone that Redskin-fans regret turning-loose Norv Turner, too!!
544.gif

Everyone enjoys trashing Pittsburgh, for obvious-reasons....they've ALL got a War-story about the time Pittsburgh kicked-the-shit-outta-them.....BUT, when Pittsburgh comes-to-town...

EVERYONE SHOWS-UP!!!!!!!!!

(....And, $tadium-owner$ LOVE IT!! :eusa_whistle: )​

"The Baltimore Ravens are always a threat to go all the way to the Super Bowl. Now if they can only do something about having to go through the STEELERS to get there."

346.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

The Squeelers have special relationships with the zebra's, i'll give you that........ :eusa_whistle:
'Tis true, rookie.....for obvious reasons....

What proud-grandparent wouldn't want to hear.....​

"WOW, Grampa!!!

You ACTUALLY officiated a STEELERS GAME??!!!

You were REALLY on the SAME FIELD, as them??!!!

Gee, Grampa.....you must know God, pretty-good, huh, Grampa??"​

292.gif
292.gif
292.gif
292.gif

"Time and time again, Troy Polamalu has come through for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the clutch. Whether it's a pick-six against Carson Palmer, an interception in the end zone against Buffalo, a strip-sack against Joe Flacco, or a flying tackle on a goal-line quarterback sneak against the Titans, Troy Polamalu is the man making the play.

Polamalu usually makes at least one game-changing play each game. An opponent never knows how he's going to do it, either.

It could be as simple as a tackle that prevents a first down or as significant as a momentum-swinging interception return for a touchdown.

Troy is the guy that no matter how hard a team tries to game plan against, he is going to pull some type of trick out of his hat.

Polamalu did not play during the first game against the Jets. The defense had a decent outing despite his absence. Nonetheless, the Steelers' chances have to be better when he is playing.

Troy will provide the biggest difference between the Jets and Steelers."

104029124_display_image.jpg

107545190_display_image.jpg

Whatever happened to the Baltimore Colts?
Before they moved to Indy, they were legendary for being THE first NFL-team to allow a First Round pick to play prima donna:​

John "The Little-Bitch" Elway:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I don't WANNA play for them!!! DO something, DADDY!!!!!"

Ya' really think Archie Manning "invented" this tactic?

:rolleyes:

*​

"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here.
343.gif
Let me go be an accountant.'
I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
- Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Last edited:
Defense Gets Second Chance vs. Jets

"Back in the week before Christmas, the Steelers special teams allowed a 97-yard kickoff return and their offense gave up a safety that, combined, made a difference in their 22-17 loss to the New York Jets in Heinz Field.

But the NFL's No. 1 defense in points allowed, sacks and yards per play did little to stem the tide.

The only other time the Steelers were held without a turnover and with one sack or fewer in a game was their worst loss of the season, to New England at home, 39-26.

Clearly, the defense must force some errors Sunday, whether they are sacks or turnovers. But maybe, as Tomlin indicated, it will not be up to the Steelers, it will depend on the offensive coordinator of the New York Jets.

"I think it was coach Schottenheimer more than anything else", Tomlin said of Sanchez's ability to avoid the pass rush Dec. 19. "He moved the pocket, he booted him, he had some quick game, and then he took his shots or spots when he was throwing the ball vertically.

"But it wasn't anything special that he did in response to playing the Pittsburgh Steeler defense. It's what they quite frankly do every weekend. It's what they did in New England. It's what they did in Indy."

Someone delivered those 171 yards lost on sacks, and those 13 interceptions of Sanchez in 2010, but the Steelers defense wasn't among them."

HERE

:eusa_whistle:

Jan. 23 N.Y. Jets
3:30 p.m. at Pittsburgh
Favorite PIT PIT PIT
Point spread -4 -3½ -4
Total 38o/u 38½o/u 38½o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110

Current as of 01/23/2011 10:02:06

Vegas Odds | VEGAS.com

:popcorn:

Forum List