Stand and Deliver!

whatever. its amazing how often blacks on message boards are upstanding and outstanding while the blacks you meet in real life are often very similar to what the statistics say they are like. I suppose there is a large restriction of range issue in effect.

By the way, if you're going to call ME racially inferior to YOU do us all a favor a grow the fuck up. Starting your post with "whatever" suggests to the rest of us that you have the majority of a 15 year old teenage girl pouting about not being to go to the mall. It's childish and doesn't belong in an adult conversation. Shalom.:cool:

you don't like the word 'whatever'? too bad. you base your argument on your testimony about your personal life which cannot be verified. a testimony that gets finetuned depending on what you want it to say. Myself, I believe most of what you say is probably true although selectively chosen for best effect. On the old MSN message board I had blacks tell me that they had perfect SAT scores, highest score on the military exams, best gpa even though they only had 1200 SAT, MENSA members, etc, etc. I couldn't 'prove' them wrong even if I tried. I don't care if you or they were just making up stories or telling the truth. Reality says that blacks on average achieve less, have more social dysfunction, and commit crimes, all out of proportion to their population size.

By the way, if you're going to call ME racially inferior to YOU do us all a favor a grow the fuck up. Starting your post with "whatever" suggests to the rest of us that you have the majority of a 15 year old teenage girl pouting about not being to go to the mall. It's childish and doesn't belong in an adult conversation. Shalom.:cool:

you don't like the word 'whatever'? too bad. you base your argument on your testimony about your personal life which cannot be verified. a testimony that gets finetuned depending on what you want it to say. Myself, I believe most of what you say is probably true although selectively chosen for best effect. On the old MSN message board I had blacks tell me that they had perfect SAT scores, highest score on the military exams, best gpa even though they only had 1200 SAT, MENSA members, etc, etc. I couldn't 'prove' them wrong even if I tried. I don't care if you or they were just making up stories or telling the truth. Reality says that blacks on average achieve less, have more social dysfunction, and commit crimes, all out of proportion to their population size.

Personally I believe peoples best insights on race and poverty in general comes directly from personal experience. You can gather up all the statistics you want but you'll never understand life until you live it. I stopped arguing the "race" issue with statistics and numbers a long time ago because I learned that somethings look real good on paper but don't mean shit in reality. People, black, white, asian, or hispanic are far more complex than what can be put on paper. Your asking questions that can only be answered if we examine people's daily lie to understand the complex human psyche. But you are trying to answer them using numbers and statistics. Doesn't work that way.

I use real life personal anecdotes to help people ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND the complex realities surrounding the life of someone in America of a different race/culture/nationality. That's all I'm willing to offer, because nothing else will solve the "race problem" in America but that.

As for me not liking the word "whatever", I don't dislike words, I dislike poor and rotten attitudes. Attitudes I do not think I deserve, even though I'm a useless ******.:eusa_angel:

whatever. its amazing how often blacks on message boards are upstanding and outstanding while the blacks you meet in real life are often very similar to what the statistics say they are like. I suppose there is a large restriction of range issue in effect.

I bet you've met three black people in your entire life. If that.

Ever been to Lithonia, Georgia?
Ever been to Upper Marlboro, Maryland?
Ever been to Desoto, Texas?

Upper Middle Class black suburban families all raising kids with families. Yet you KNOWINGLY CHOSE to assume that all blacks are "stereotypical". Even so, I'm very sure that out of the "stereotypical blacks" you claim to have met, you've never seen their GPA. Assuming things about people based on how they act outside of professional environments is always asking for trouble.

How exactly would you have any clue as to how many black people I know? Hahahaha

I will grant you that I do not know any inner city blacks. And few that live in areas with substantial black cultural influence. I won't bore you with the laundry list of typical behaviours except to say that light skinned Barbadians and newly immigrated Africans (but not necessarily their children) seem to do well. But then that is a stereotype too.

Although I can't vouch for it personally, it is very telling that Toronto had such severe problems with black students that the school boards had to do away with the zero tolerance standards they had in place, and they put forward plans to have separate schools for blacks to accomodate their special 'needs'. Its almost funny how most people think black problems are caused by racism until they have to deal with blacks and soon find out there are no answers. Canada, Ireland, England, France and other countries are gagging on the black populations they thought would assimilate if only the blacks were 'treated right'.

Forum List

Back