Stand Against Homophobic Bullying

My son stood up for a friend in Jr high who came out.

He was bullied along with the guy.

In the end it blew over and my son learned alot about just how small some people can be.

he also learned just how tall he could stand against an idiot rabble.

It helped him become a man.

Are you sure he didn't become the girl?

and there you have it.

the right is the one raising these bullies.

It is what I have suspected for some time now

I'm reporting you for bullying the right.

She's my sister. I love her. That means, I stand against anyone who would hurt her. I am not the one who causes the pain, I am the one who takes it for her.

Just as she does for me.

Good sisters are hard to come by.

She's my sister. I love her. That means, I stand against anyone who would hurt her. I am not the one who causes the pain, I am the one who takes it for her.

Just as she does for me.

Good sisters are hard to come by.

Sounds like what siblings should do. She's lucky to have you.

Bullying is a legitimate tactic for trying to help homos become normal.

Beating the gay out of them is the humaine thing to do for people cursed with this sickness.

Someday in the future they will thank you for caring and beating them straight. :cool:

Last edited:

Beating the gay out of them is the humaine thing to do for people cursed with this affection.

Someday in the future they will thank you for caring and beating them straight. :cool:

It's OK. We know you're an ignorant bigot. No need to belabor the point.

Beating the gay out of them is the humaine thing to do for people cursed with this affection.

It's OK. We know you're an ignorant bigot. No need to belabor the point.
The difference is that I care about people and you don't.

You applaude them being stuck in a lifestyle of death and disease.

I want them to escape the degrading and disease ridden homo perversion and become normal humans again.

Last edited:
What I am finding ironic here today is the "stand against bullying in general" concept. Of course! Why not. You go do that. I do that all the damn time. This is specific to this video, which I felt like sharing.

Crazy how many people show up and try to rearrange my furniture.

My son stood up for a friend in Jr high who came out.

He was bullied along with the guy.

In the end it blew over and my son learned alot about just how small some people can be.

he also learned just how tall he could stand against an idiot rabble.

It helped him become a man.

Are you sure he didn't become the girl?

Well, even if he did - at least he didn't become an ignorant asshole with a keyboard, like you.

Why do you insist on feeding the troll?

What I am finding ironic here today is the "stand against bullying in general" concept. Of course! Why not. You go do that. I do that all the damn time. This is specific to this video, which I felt like sharing.

Crazy how many people show up and try to rearrange my furniture.

Why did you say this then?

Fuckin A! It's like I put out bait for the populace of the Waldorf Hysteria.

Trust me, I do not like Sunni, but it just looks to me that this is more about proving some other weird point.

Forum List

Back