Stamp

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
This should be of interest to Tinny. I found an image of a "Palestine stamp" in the Wikipedia article on Rachel's Tomb. As a former stamp collector myself, I found it interesting. But it does NOT mean there was an independent country called Palestine. All it means is that there was a Palestine Mandate under the British, until Israel came into being.

This should be of interest to Tinny. I found an image of a "Palestine stamp" in the Wikipedia article on Rachel's Tomb. As a former stamp collector myself, I found it interesting. But it does NOT mean there was an independent country called Palestine. All it means is that there was a Palestine Mandate under the British, until Israel came into being.

Jihadists grasp at straws in a comic manner. The fact that there were both jews and arabs in British Mandate palestine was recognized by the British in that they used both hebrew and arabic and english on such items as stamps------the interesting aspect of the lands of the jihadist pigs is that no amount of jews in the population galvanizes them to use hebrew at all------but arabic does appear even today on some official and semi official and non official documents in Israel -------its a matter of------THE FILTH AND BIGOTRY ---of guess who

Forum List

Back