~Stallone's Death A Heart Attack~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Sylvester Stallone's son, Sage...died not too long ago...they at first were fearing it was a drug overdose.
He was said to have been a drinker and pill user...but the coroner's report released confirmed.....Sage Stallone's cause of death was a heart attack.
While it is sad nonetheless.......I am sure the family is relieved to know it was not because of drugs that he died...but it stated he smoked a heavy amount of cigarettes each day.....he was only 36 years old.

Sage Stallone's Cause Of Death: Heart Attack

The use of drugs puts a heavy strain on the heart.

This is true.
And while it was known he was a drug user....the coroner ruled there was very little as far as a hydrocodone in his system.
So...at the time of his death anyway, he wasn't filled to the brim with drugs.

I'm so sad for Sylvester, I know he's in pain. I recently lost an uncle to same thing, heart disease, he was only 48, died on Friday the 13th last month. You can reach out to him on Twitter and express your condolences to him though.

People die everyday. There is far less tragedy in Sylvester Stallone's son dying than an average persons death whose death was not the result of lifelong poor choices..

People die everyday. There is far less tragedy in Sylvester Stallone's son dying than an average persons death whose death was not the result of lifelong poor choices..

No shit people die every day....I did not know that, thank you so much for pointing that out.

I was simply saying.....to the family....it must be some sigh of relief, to know it wasn't drugs that did your child in.
I would imagine anyway......having a coroner tell you that your child/loved one died from a heart attack....had a heart disease......would be easier to deal with, than telling them they overdosed.
In my opinion it would anyway.

Yeah. I get annoyed whenever the premature death of a Hollywood brat is called "tragic." It's nothing of the sort. Tragic is when a hardhat with a wife and two small kids dies in an accident on the job. Tragic is when a soldier falls and leaves a newborn behind. When some spoiled rotten overpampered overprivileged little piece of shit OD's on heroin, that's just the Bible's admonition that the wages of sin is death proved true.

If you want to be technical about it everybody dies from a heart attack. Celebs get to amend the death certificates of selected friends and relatives if they are rich and generous enough but nobody really cares. I imagine the local medical center received a generous donation from the Stallone people and that's a good thing at least.

No shit people die every day....I did not know that, thank you so much for pointing that out.

I was simply saying.....to the family....it must be some sigh of relief, to know it wasn't drugs that did your child in.
I would imagine anyway......having a coroner tell you that your child/loved one died from a heart attack....had a heart disease......would be easier to deal with, than telling them they overdosed.
In my opinion it would anyway.

I should have quoted MarcATL - which was the point of my post FYI. His "I feel so sad...." is a bit much.

Sylvester Stallone's son, Sage...died not too long ago...they at first were fearing it was a drug overdose.
He was said to have been a drinker and pill user...but the coroner's report released confirmed.....Sage Stallone's cause of death was a heart attack.
While it is sad nonetheless.......I am sure the family is relieved to know it was not because of drugs that he died...but it stated he smoked a heavy amount of cigarettes each day.....he was only 36 years old.

Sage Stallone's Cause Of Death: Heart Attack

Nearly had a heart attack when I read this thread. I though Sly had died!

Glad we now know what cause Sage's death. Drugs and the heart do not mix. Hopefully this sends a message to those thinking about trying drugs. No one wants to go down the same path.

Forum List

Back