Stalking the interstates?

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
So, while hurtling through space up I-495 on my way from Cape Cod to the Mass Pike, fighting wind and rain, I notice this WEIRDO who decided to scare the shit out of me by driving along side of me, and staring in my window. I got away from him, he would catch up, and when I slowed down, he would slow down. I finally had to show him my phone to let him know would call the police to make him go away.:evil:

Was that just some random shit, or does this happen to lone female drivers a lot these days? :eusa_eh:Its been a while since I drove any long distance without at least one of my kids in the car, but I used to take long road trips alone all the time and that never happened. :doubt:

Probably 18 years ago some guy apparently took issue with me not getting out of the fast lane fast enough to suit him started playing "games" with me for the next 25 miles till I FINALLY saw a cop on the west bound side. This was on I-66, he would get behind me and tail gate, get in front of me and slow down and drive next to me yelling like a mad man or just glare at me. when I saw the cop I pointed so the idiot could see him also and took the next exit, the nut sped up and kept going on down the road.

It's not a new game. Thank the Lord it's never happened to me, but you hear about stuff like this all the time. Glad you got out of the situation safely.

Probably 18 years ago some guy apparently took issue with me not getting out of the fast lane fast enough to suit him started playing "games" with me for the next 25 miles till I FINALLY saw a cop on the west bound side. This was on I-66, he would get behind me and tail gate, get in front of me and slow down and drive next to me yelling like a mad man or just glare at me. when I saw the cop I pointed so the idiot could see him also and took the next exit, the nut sped up and kept going on down the road.

That's the road rager, they can be scary too. :eek:

This one wasn't pissed off, had kind of a blank look to him...not yelling or shaking his fist, but he wanted me to know he was there and didn't plan to go away. He went away. :evil:

So, while hurtling through space up I-495 on my way from Cape Cod to the Mass Pike, fighting wind and rain, I notice this WEIRDO who decided to scare the shit out of me by driving along side of me, and staring in my window. I got away from him, he would catch up, and when I slowed down, he would slow down. I finally had to show him my phone to let him know would call the police to make him go away.:evil:

Was that just some random shit, or does this happen to lone female drivers a lot these days? :eusa_eh:Its been a while since I drove any long distance without at least one of my kids in the car, but I used to take long road trips alone all the time and that never happened. :doubt:

You should have held up your Glock.

That had to be fuckin scary. I am glad my state has the carry concealed law. We have a lot less road rage now, (I realize rage was not the case here).

I was kinda thinking it'd be handy to have one of those. I like knives mind you, but a gun would work better in that situation.

I was kinda thinking it'd be handy to have one of those. I like knives mind you, but a gun would work better in that situation.

Calm down Bobbitt!

Or you could have quickly turned your wheel to the left and run him off the road.

That would have schooled his ass.

That had to be fuckin scary. I am glad my state has the carry concealed law. We have a lot less road rage now, (I realize rage was not the case here).

So you can hide a firearm and suprise someone with it, or everyone just assumes anyone else could be armed and leaves each other alone? :cool:

He looked scared enough about the phone. Probably thought I was taking his picture :lol:

So you can hide a firearm and suprise someone with it, or everyone just assumes anyone else could be armed and leaves each other alone? :cool:

He looked scared enough about the phone. Probably thought I was taking his picture :lol:

That seems to be the case. I don't carry a gun because I may use it.

Or you could have quickly turned your wheel to the left and run him off the road.

Next time I get into trouble I'm going to have you on speed dial so I can "phone a friend."
:lol:

Next time I get into trouble I'm going to have you on speed dial so I can "phone a friend."
:lol:

That's an excellent idea!

If the phone is busy, just try again. I might be on the phone with another friend who needs help.

It has happened to me too, Barb. Next time, call the cops...don't wait. And take his photo. I'm also glad you're okay, woman.

Thanks Maddie :)
Seriously, I had the phone and wasn't about to stop anyway, but sheesh! What kind of a psycho does that?

If you'd have held up a nice sized knife and gave him a psycho grin, he'd have sped off.

Maybe you should start carrying one now.

Lot a weirdos looking to satisfy their sicks, could have ended badly for you.

Better to hold up your cell phone, take some pictures, obviously send them out, and call the cops to report the freak. If they're bored, they might look for him.

Yesterday I had to make a rush trip (250 miles round trip) to fix my son's glasses. I had my camera with me. I recently replaced the memory card, so it was like a new toy again. Anyway, as I raced down the freeway, I was taking pictures out the window. I actually wanted to take pics of all the priuses and show them here, because I still think it's funnier than shit that Shogun thought they would never catch on. I must have seen ten of them. But my battery was low, the pics delayed and I got blurry pictures and empty frames when I took pics of the priuses.

I also too pictures of the scenery and the ag trucks as I passed them, just to see how they would turn out.

I thought to myself about how taking pictures could potentially assist a case of murder on the freeway, lol. The things that cross one's mind when you're driving like a bat out of hell.

Don't fret. It was ona them murkins. No danger.
He's probably home BBQ'ing someones child while watching Okrah.

Is this the way you foster understanding and do your bit to eliminate bigotry?

Because it has the opposite effect, fucktard. I hear a thousand percent more racist jabber from lefties claiming to be against divisiveness and for equality than I ever hear from the right.

Forum List

Back