Stalkers!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Have you ever had one in real life?

I'm NOT talking about your perceived "internet stalkers" -I'm sure many of you have a tale to tell about them...but people in your real life that have stalked you.

What did you do about it?

I'm NOT talking about your perceived "internet stalkers" -I'm sure many of you have a tale to tell about them...but people in your real life that have stalked you.

Met a lady once who scared the crap outta me.. Got so bad I had to delete all my email accounts and change my cell and home phone... She didn't seem intentionally dangerous just really pushy and a bit too much in a hurry.. Gave me the willies so I tried to be nice at first then she started trying to talk to my kids about me.... That was it for me no more nice guy, I got a bit mean and then she was trying non-stop to apologize. She just didn't get the whole point was her behavior not necessarily what she did up till the talking to my kids..

I didn't know how else to explain it after several tries so i decided to change my numbers and emails.. Hated to be that way but I had to protect my kids... She was a truly gorgeous woman and all, I had no idea she would act that way. Gave no signs of weirdness at all till she started pushing for a commitment like she did.. 2 dates do not qualify as a soul mate for me, maybe I am too picky but dam..Ya know?... Anyway still regret having to do what I did but I regret even more how my kids got pulled into it...

Never again, I have been very careful who I make contact with personally ever since..

Sure..several times.

Sometimes let them have their way. Sometimes looked em in the eye and said a stern NO!..Go Away!:lol:

Before I met her, my wife had one. She was stalked by a guy who had a rap sheet the length of your arm. He tried to climb into her bathroom window on the second floor.

Before I met her, my wife had one. She was stalked by a guy who had a rap sheet the length of your arm. He tried to climb into her bathroom window on the second floor.
That is scary as Hell Toro! How did she get rid of him?

Never owned one. They're rather expensive, besides I have no use for one.

Caseharvesting2006016.jpg

Forum List

Back