Stalin's Successful Strategy

He sure pulled a fast one on FDR. Giving up 27 million dead for some short term gains

If FDR had given up 27 million dead, PC would be celebrating him today

The proof that you know that the import of the OP is correct is that you keep retreating to a position that I've proven untrue.

The Germans didn't kill 27 million Russians.....Stalin killed vast majority of them.

And, this is far from an unusual situation in the history of Leftist regimes.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Ummmm...then why are you celebrating his "strategy"?

Don't you know what 'celebrate' means?

The proof that you know that the import of the OP is correct is that you keep retreating to a position that I've proven untrue.

The Germans didn't kill 27 million Russians.....Stalin killed vast majority of them.

Your thread.......Stalin's Successful Strategy

How is killing 20 million of your own people in any way successful strategy?

Clean off those specs, old timer.....

Item #1 in the OP: "...to further the entrenchment and expansion of the evil empire."

And this..."....controlled half of Europe,..."

And this...."...Stalin's refusal to return 20,000 American troops that he captured."

And this...."....continued to hold power in forums of influence, and in Hollywood and in labor unions, and went on to create the United Nations...."

And this...."...continued to hold power in forums of influence, and in Hollywood and in labor unions, and went on to create the United Nations...."

And those successes were worth any number of murders to Stalin.

Sadly, FDR was willing to overlook all of the above.....as you are.

Clean off those specs, old timer.....

Item #1 in the OP: "...to further the entrenchment and expansion of the evil empire."

And this..."....controlled half of Europe,..."

And this...."...Stalin's refusal to return 20,000 American troops that he captured."

And this...."....continued to hold power in forums of influence, and in Hollywood and in labor unions, and went on to create the United Nations...."

And this...."...continued to hold power in forums of influence, and in Hollywood and in labor unions, and went on to create the United Nations...."

And those successes were worth any number of murders to Stalin.

Sadly, FDR was willing to overlook all of the above.....as you are.

Thats it?

Which of those "successes" was worth killing 20 million of your own people? Neither you or Joe are too bright

As the stable hand complained, so much bullshit, so little time. I posted two substantive counter arguments to your OP yesterday. I did not expect and did not receive substantive replies. Your modus operandi was quite clear to me the first time I dealt with one of your fictions. Regurgitate copied and pasted deliberately provocative (and typically factually outrageous) demagogic nonsense in a haphazard, ridiculously formatted logic defying screed. And if anybody does counter, no matter how reasonably, retort with (what I assume you think are cute and witty) one line come-backs worthy of the most unfunny stand up comedian.

This time you really out did yourself. The counter arguments I presented were deliberately from right wing sources. They dismissed West's (and therefore your's, in your case OP stands for Other Peoples) pseudo history as "fantasy."

Harry Hopkins was a true patriot who labored through the period in question sick with cancer but tirelessly for America and the World. He actually worked himself to death for America. You and your sniveling yapping back-stabbing ilk are not fit to lick his boots.

Asked to name two Americans (besides President Roosevelt) who had made the greatest contributions to the defeat of Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill named General George Marshall among military leaders and Harry Hopkins among civilians. LINK:What have you done for your country except claw viciously and impotently at its best?

As the stable hand complained, so much bullshit, so little time. I posted two substantive counter arguments to your OP yesterday. I did not expect and did not receive substantive replies. Your modus operandi was quite clear to me the first time I dealt with one of your fictions. Regurgitate copied and pasted deliberately provocative (and typically factually outrageous) demagogic nonsense in a haphazard, ridiculously formatted logic defying screed. And if anybody does counter, no matter how reasonably, retort with (what I assume you think are cute and witty) one line come-backs worthy of the most unfunny stand up comedian.

This time you really out did yourself. The counter arguments I presented were deliberately from right wing sources. They dismissed West's (and therefore your's, in your case OP stands for Other Peoples) pseudo history as "fantasy."

Harry Hopkins was a true patriot who labored through the period in question sick with cancer but tirelessly for America and the World. He actually worked himself to death for America. You and your sniveling yapping back-stabbing ilk are not fit to lick his boots.

Asked to name two Americans (besides President Roosevelt) who had made the greatest contributions to the defeat of Nazi Germany, Winston Churchill named General George Marshall among military leaders and Harry Hopkins among civilians. LINK:What have you done for your country except claw viciously and impotently at its best?

Ah.....so all you've ever really learned is propaganda?

Terrif, Smugly.

Smugly....I have a request.

I'd like to respond to this...

"Harry Hopkins was a true patriot who labored through the period in question sick with cancer but tirelessly for America and the World. He actually worked himself to death for America. You and your sniveling yapping back-stabbing ilk are not fit to lick his boots."

.....in the manner it deserves.

To do so, I'll construct an OP, but I'd like to use the quote and your name with same.

If you'd rather remain anonymous, I'll simply use the quote.

Respond if the I have your permission, or you can simply ignore the request and I'll just use the quote.

Last edited:
It's a free world. (Thanks a lot to you know who)
I would make a request of you, to adequately link the expected copied and pasted smear, but I won't waste my breath.

And there's only one path that I've left open for you to take in your feverish desire to actually hang something out there that might negatively reflect on Hopkin's brilliant and honorable career. So find this minor footnote and exploit it to the best abilities of those you will C&P.

I won't even have to read it to rebut it. It's already written.

Clever guy that Stalin to hatch such a devious plan.

He sure pulled a fast one on FDR. Giving up 27 million dead for some short term gains

Of the three (FDR, Stalin, and Hitler) the only one PC seems to celebrate is Hitler.

Jeffrey Herf, a professor of modern European and German history at the University of Maryland, College Park must have been thinking along those lines when he said of Diane West (CP's muse in this business); "In spring 1945, Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany’s Minister of Propaganda, attacked the “Anglo-Saxon powers,” the United States and Great Britain for, in effect, stabbing Nazi Germany in the back as it was fighting the “Jewish Bolshevik” threat. West’s argument about Soviet domination over American policy evokes disturbing parallels to the Nazi interpretation of World War II."LINK

Clever guy that Stalin to hatch such a devious plan.

The bs misinformation numbers are getting mixed up. Stalin is credited with the deaths of between 20 and even 60 million not to include the estimated 27 million killed during WWII. The claim that the majority of Russian's deaths came from Stalin and not Germany during WWII is beyond ridiculous unless you give credit for the deaths to Stalin's brutal, careless or stupid military tactics. Still, those Russians died due to German bombs, bullets and murder. It seems fair to question the motive behind taking blame away from Hitler and the German military. Ya, Stalin was as bad as Hitler, but why the effort to misinform todays public with the nonsense that over 20 million Russian's were not killed by Hitler and the German military and that the majority were killed by other Russian's.

It's a free world. (Thanks a lot to you know who)
I would make a request of you, to adequately link the expected copied and pasted smear, but I won't waste my breath.

And there's only one path that I've left open for you to take in your feverish desire to actually hang something out there that might negatively reflect on Hopkin's brilliant and honorable career. So find this minor footnote and exploit it to the best abilities of those you will C&P.

I won't even have to read it to rebut it. It's already written.

Thank you, Smugly.....your beating is on the way!

Of the three (FDR, Stalin, and Hitler) the only one PC seems to celebrate is Hitler.

Jeffrey Herf, a professor of modern European and German history at the University of Maryland, College Park must have been thinking along those lines when he said of Diane West (CP's muse in this business); "In spring 1945, Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany’s Minister of Propaganda, attacked the “Anglo-Saxon powers,” the United States and Great Britain for, in effect, stabbing Nazi Germany in the back as it was fighting the “Jewish Bolshevik” threat. West’s argument about Soviet domination over American policy evokes disturbing parallels to the Nazi interpretation of World War II."LINK

Late Christmas present for my pal, Smugly Backside:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/340477-harry-hopkins-soviet-spy.html

Last edited:

If you are so smart, why do you always fall back on immature child like name calling? And if you are so smart, why do you have to rely on sources like DC Dave's Homepage? Did you use those kind of sources in college? Honestly, you are attempting to debate about FDR, Stalin and WWII, all topics that have been written about, researched, debated and covered for over 60 years by an endless list of legitimate recognized scholars and the best you can do for sources are articles and conspiracy theories written by political pundits and internet bloggers?

If you are so smart, why do you always fall back on immature child like name calling? And if you are so smart, why do you have to rely on sources like DC Dave's Homepage? Did you use those kind of sources in college? Honestly, you are attempting to debate about FDR, Stalin and WWII, all topics that have been written about, researched, debated and covered for over 60 years by an endless list of legitimate recognized scholars and the best you can do for sources are articles and conspiracy theories written by political pundits and internet bloggers?

1. "If you are so smart, why do you always fall back on immature child like name calling?"

Exactly what are you getting at, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, nerf-herding, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage?

2. "...if you are so smart, why do you have to rely on sources like DC Dave's Homepage?"

First...I didn't claim to be "so smart...," just somewhere between you and smart.

Secondly....if it is the source you object to rather than the facts, how come you still use Arabic numerals after 9/11?

You dope.

Again....I challenge you to contradict the facts......or admit that every one is correct.

Forum List

Back