Stalin bust has Virginia town red-faced

Congradulations, you posted the first partisan post in the thread.:clap2:

You libs are all alike.... Its next to impossible to carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who has a closed mind to the facts. Partisan politics can be inserted into any subject if ya have an open mind.

Oh, and it's congraTulations :rolleyes:

Last edited:
wrong the d-day invasion was not to distract the germans it was to win the war. An invasion that may have been to distract the germans was italy. Not d-day. God does no one teach history anymore?

We did not invade france to distract the germans , we invaded to reconquer europe and set it free from german occupation.
you have your opinion, but everything i have read says it was distract the germans in the east, and some also suggest we took the west so the soviets wouldn't control eastern and western europe.

you need to get a refund on whom ever did not teach you history.

x2!!!

Congradulations, you posted the first partisan post in the thread.:clap2:

You libs are all alike.... Its next to impossible to carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who has a closed mind to the facts. Partisan politics can be inserted into any subject if ya have an open mind.

Oh, and it's congaTulations :rolleyes:

in the congra line

Nothing Partisan about it.

I was merely commenting on the attitude of our current administration. You know the one staffed with people who respect Chairman Mao as a political philosopher and send back gifts given by countries who are supposed to be our allies.

In fact maybe we should send the Stalin bust to Obama. He can put where Winston's used to be.
I don't think the OP mentioned Obama or Mao, but thanks for trying.

So now any discussion is narrowly defined by you?

Really what did Stalin have on Mao?

Why is Mao revered by this white house staff and Stalin isn't?

Because Stalin was white.

Yep, send it Obama, I'm sure he reveres Stalin. That guy knew how to handle dissidents. Fucking peasants trying to have a say in their own lives.

Forum List

Back