Staining Concrete

WTF are you babbling about? You don't go say "I'm going to go epoxy my garage floor", you say "I'm going to go PAINT my garage floor".

Paint is a verb or a noun you fucking moron.

I have never had a problem with Behr paints or stains if the situation called for it.

I've come to the conclusion that you are nothing more than an attention starved douchebag. You don't care if the attention is positive or negative. In short, you are an attention whore. Here you are trying to pick a fight over a goddamn CONCRETE stain. Srsly, STFU and go seek professional help. This compulsion of seeking negative attention from others could be a sign of a serious psychological disorder.

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1604-curvelight.jpg

This is my profession and product knowledge is key. I never write up contracts where it is stated the garage floor will be painted. Know why? I never use paint on garage floors. Your own link for the two part epoxy proved you wrong because the word "paint" never appears on the box or in the description. I don't give a shit if you got embarrassed because we are in the same field and a good portion of my business is based on helping homeowners correct errors made by hacks like you. Instead of admitting that maybe...just maybe....you were mistaken, you roll into a Dr. Phil moment to assuage the pains of your own insecurities. This is a cool thread so this will be my last post to you on this matter. Have a great day.

Paint - verb.
(tr) to apply (liquid) onto (a surface) her mother painted the cut with antiseptic

You are an idiot attention whore

Just a quick clarification question. Earlier you stated "paint IS epoxy" but now it seems that is not the case. Are you still saying "paint IS epoxy?"

This is my profession and product knowledge is key. I never write up contracts where it is stated the garage floor will be painted. Know why? I never use paint on garage floors. Your own link for the two part epoxy proved you wrong because the word "paint" never appears on the box or in the description. I don't give a shit if you got embarrassed because we are in the same field and a good portion of my business is based on helping homeowners correct errors made by hacks like you. Instead of admitting that maybe...just maybe....you were mistaken, you roll into a Dr. Phil moment to assuage the pains of your own insecurities. This is a cool thread so this will be my last post to you on this matter. Have a great day.

Paint - verb.
(tr) to apply (liquid) onto (a surface) her mother painted the cut with antiseptic

Just a quick clarification question. Earlier you stated "paint IS epoxy" but now it seems that is not the case. Are you still saying "paint IS epoxy?"

Once again, proving your inability to grasp simple English, huh? Try again idiot.

I said CONCRETE paint is either a 1 part or 2 part epoxy. I never said paint (as a whole) is epoxy.

Keep backpedaling, lying (last post 2 posts ago, huh) and attention whoring.

Paint - verb.

Once again, proving your inability to grasp simple English, huh? Try again idiot.

I said CONCRETE paint is either a 1 part or 2 part epoxy. I never said paint (as a whole) is epoxy.

Quite correct you did claim concrete paint is epoxy but your Rust oleum link proves that wrong as it is not called paint at all. So are you still claiming concrete paint is the same as epoxy even though your own link does not call it paint (concrete or otherwise)? I asked before but you avoided the question.....do you know why it is not called paint?

Quite correct you did claim concrete paint is epoxy but your Rust oleum link proves that wrong as it is not called paint at all. So are you still claiming concrete paint is the same as epoxy even though your own link does not call it paint (concrete or otherwise)? I asked before but you avoided the question.....do you know why it is not called paint?

Once again moron, when someone says that they are going to purchase concrete paint, or going to physically paint concrete, they are using a 1 part or 2 part epoxy.

People don't say hand me a Puffs. They say hand me a kleenex, and on the box of Puffs, guess what? It doesn't say kleenex anywhere on it. Idiot.

The fact that you have to resort to transparent semantic quibbles proves you have nothing, and are simply seeking more negative attention. So now we're what...3 posts? 4 posts? past the point where you said you weren't going to respond anymore. And yet here you are, cramming your foot further in your mouth.

Once again moron, when someone says that they are going to purchase concrete paint, or going to physically paint concrete, they are using a 1 part or 2 part epoxy.

People don't say hand me a Puffs. They say hand me a kleenex, and on the box of Puffs, guess what? It doesn't say kleenex anywhere on it. Idiot.

The fact that you have to resort to transparent semantic quibbles proves you have nothing, and are simply seeking more negative attention. So now we're what...3 posts? 4 posts? past the point where you said you weren't going to respond anymore. And yet here you are, cramming your foot further in your mouth.

How is it semantics to point out a manufacturer goes out of their way to not put "paint" on a 2 part epoxy floor kit? You are quite correct I said I wouldn't respond anymore but I have kept it above board to stay on the issue. It's obvious you don't know why they don't call it paint so we can leave it at that.

How is it semantics to point out a manufacturer goes out of their way to not put "paint" on a 2 part epoxy floor kit? You are quite correct I said I wouldn't respond anymore but I have kept it above board to stay on the issue. It's obvious you don't know why they don't call it paint so we can leave it at that.

It's quite obvious that you are reduced to a semantic quibble because you have nothing else. You are out of ammo and have been shown to be incorrect multiple times.

There's a reason when someone says they are going to paint their garage floor that normal people don't correct them and say "oh no, you are going to really epoxy it". That reason is because they are not complete douchebags.

You don't fall into the above group.

As a suggestion for any other outdoor projects I strongly recommend avoiding paint altogether. Go with a solid color stain because you won't have to deal with flaking and peeling which reduces prep time for doing it again by about 80%. Woodscapes by Sherwin W is an awesome product and can be applied in temps as low as 35 degrees and they can custom match almost any color.

As a suggestion for any other outdoor projects I strongly recommend avoiding paint altogether. Go with a solid color stain because you won't have to deal with flaking and peeling which reduces prep time for doing it again by about 80%. Woodscapes by Sherwin W is an awesome product and can be applied in temps as low as 35 degrees and they can custom match almost any color.

Agree 100%. Thanks for the info!

Forum List

Back