Staged Terror Rally

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
So I had a chainmail pass by one of my many email address with these pictures. They look terrifying but something is wrong.....

untitled9.jpg

untitled8.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

So what is wrong here? How about everything. The clothes they are wearing. The sign's in the same handwriting, the signs all made the same, the perfect poses for pictures, the police just standing there, the orderly people stand behind tap and security fences.....

The fact that some how other countries apperantly seen these pic's and little to none in the US seen them but our buddies from other contries decided to send them to us because we should see them.

Why are they not arrested with actual threats of killing people right on their signs?

How many will actually believe this? I hope none that actually looks.

They're real.
These are the guys who want us dead, and you are the nitwits who will support them in accomplishing what they STATE, RIGHT IN THEIR SIGNS, what they want to accomplish.

Chances are good they're protesting in France, where of course they wouldn't be arrested, because the French are morons. But it could be in Iran, or Syria.

They aren't being arrested because the police think they will either be killed or go to hell if they arrest them. They believe the same thing.

Get real.

And it comes as a shock to you because the mainstream media refuses to air this stuff. They claim it is too shocking for us to see...but really they don't air it because it interferes with their agenda of portraying the West as the great Satan, and deserving of terrorist attacks, and attacking innocents, unprovoked.

And it comes as a shock to you because the mainstream media refuses to air this stuff. They claim it is too shocking for us to see...but really they don't air it because it interferes with their agenda of portraying the West as the great Satan, and deserving of terrorist attacks, and attacking innocents, unprovoked.

yeah, everyday CNN talks about how and why americans should be killed :cuckoo:

No Allie, that is not what they want, that is what a certain group that works for the west wants so that they my make new edicts and rules for you trusting self.

You want to know how they 'win'?

People like you.

So I had a chainmail pass by one of my many email address with these pictures. They look terrifying but something is wrong.....

So what is wrong here? How about everything. The clothes they are wearing. The sign's in the same handwriting, the signs all made the same, the perfect poses for pictures, the police just standing there, the orderly people stand behind tap and security fences.....

The fact that some how other countries apperantly seen these pic's and little to none in the US seen them but our buddies from other contries decided to send them to us because we should see them.

Why are they not arrested with actual threats of killing people right on their signs?

How many will actually believe this? I hope none that actually looks.

Well pal, you'd better believe it. These are shots of a muslim demo outside the Danish embassy in London at the time of the Mohammed cartoons fiasco. As for arrests, several were made and three were subsequently jailed.

I posted some of these pics in another thread, so I know precisely where they came from and what they were about.

THREE men have each been sentenced to six years in jail for soliciting murder during a demonstration against an anti-Islamic cartoon.

Mizanur Rahman, 24, Umran Javed, 27, and Abdul Muhid, 25, were convicted during separate Old Bailey trials. Judge Brian Barker, the Common Serjeant of London, said their words had been designed to encourage murder and terrorism.

Rahman, Javed and Muhid were jailed for six years for soliciting murder and three years concurrently for stirring up race hate. Abdul Saleem, 32, was cleared of soliciting murder at his trial but convicted of inciting race hate. He was jailed for four years.

They were arrested after 300 protesters marched to the Danish Embassy in central London in February last year.

https://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/13884/Four-jailed-in-cartoon-protest/

You really should look before you leap!

So three out of the entire crowd? You have got to be kidding me. I didn't need to look at anything beside the photo's to tell me they were fake and the rally was staged.

Something may happen in Europe but this rally was only so you will have a place to point the blame at.

They are the scapegoat and you are watching the illusion.

The entire terrorism with muslims is fabricated and will not stop until a global plantation is put into play. They are using this escuse to take over Iran, Irag, afganistan and other contries that do not run on the same corporate networks like the US and it's allies.

It is only joke on us that they deen serious and emminent danger, the Truth is the danger comes from the same people trying to "protect us" in the name of "freedom".

For anyone that buys into the movie we call the news, I'll you can do is wait and see. Hopefully it won't be too late for big enough sign to slap you across the face. You have had many signs that the system of the world is corrupt and no one person that you look up to as an authority figure will come out and say it to you, because they are part of the game you are not invited to.

So three out of the entire crowd? You have got to be kidding me. I didn't need to look at anything beside the photo's to tell me they were fake and the rally was staged.

Something may happen in Europe but this rally was only so you will have a place to point the blame at.

They are the scapegoat and you are watching the illusion.

The entire terrorism with muslims is fabricated and will not stop until a global plantation is put into play. They are using this escuse to take over Iran, Irag, afganistan and other contries that do not run on the same corporate networks like the US and it's allies.

It is only joke on us that they deen serious and emminent danger, the Truth is the danger comes from the same people trying to "protect us" in the name of "freedom".

For anyone that buys into the movie we call the news, I'll you can do is wait and see. Hopefully it won't be too late for big enough sign to slap you across the face. You have had many signs that the system of the world is corrupt and no one person that you look up to as an authority figure will come out and say it to you, because they are part of the game you are not invited to.

I wish I was going to be around to see you make a fool of yourself on this site, for with crap like this, that is surely guaranteed.

Actually, the photos were staged, that is clear. There have been many such occurances. Allie just has to hate everything not like her because she prefers a clone world. The truth is, that less than half the islamic and muslim traditions teach anti-American shit, the xtians fear them though because they are now the majority organized religion in the world, even in the US they are almost more then the xtians.

I wish I was going to be around to see you make a fool of yourself on this site, for with crap like this, that is surely guaranteed.

He or she already has. It stated that in July there would be a MASSIVE Earthquake in SE Asia and this would be the proof that it's prophesies and ignorant claims were all true.

Now remind us? Why did the world cover up this MASSIVE earthquake?

He or she already has. It stated that in July there would be a MASSIVE Earthquake in SE Asia and this would be the proof that it's prophesies and ignorant claims were all true.

Now remind us? Why did the world cover up this MASSIVE earthquake?

The same proof that the bibull flood happened. Probably the same amount of proof that the bibull Jesus existed to.

It is a Bible, and sorry that you don't like facts. Remind us how Pagans dancing naked at mid summers day is such a hoot and all.

BiBULL. It's all bullshit. You follow beliefs blindly without logic or fact. You prove nothing, for nothing can prove itself. There is no other evidence to support that book of myth and you can't stand it. Tears you up to think that other religions might just be as right or more than yours.

BiBULL. It's all bullshit. You follow beliefs blindly without logic or fact. You prove nothing, for nothing can prove itself. There is no other evidence to support that book of myth and you can't stand it. Tears you up to think that other religions might just be as right or more than yours.

If you're talking about Fact then lets disregard every religion. Not just one.

If you're talking about Fact then lets disregard every religion. Not just one.

I do, I never bring my own religious views into an argument (of course that would scare the timid too much anyway). All I ever base anything on is fact and science. However, I do enjoy discounting religious views of everyone, just happens that xtians are the ones who try to use theirs more often, not my fault, just how it is.

I do, I never bring my own religious views into an argument (of course that would scare the timid too much anyway). All I ever base anything on is fact and science. However, I do enjoy discounting religious views of everyone, just happens that xtians are the ones who try to use theirs more often, not my fault, just how it is.

Just so happens Christians also offer the most evidence towards the sustainment of their religion as fact moreso than any other religion.

Just so happens Christians also offer the most evidence towards the sustainment of their religion as fact moreso than any other religion.

Um ... not sure if you worded that right. They put forth more false information in an attempt to. There are and never have been any facts to support anything from their religion, even the original churches are still looking, the Catholics who started the whole thing say that they only have faith and lack scientific evidence. All attempts (like the huge practical joke of Noahs Ark piece being found) have always been proven to be false or just plain made up.

Can you code that in Java for me?

A Majority of Biblical accounts are true and then some are false.
The Truth of the creator has been diluted and spread throuh many religions. That is why there are so many. They all have a hint of Truth which attracts people and draws them in. There is no one religion that is complete.

I know this because I have expirencied too many things that aligns with so many more religions then just one. Let me give you an idea...

Catharism
Christian
Islam
Mormon
Scientology
to a less extent pure gnosticism
Buddism

So is anything possibile and all these reigions contain part of the Truth in them.... How can it be right that only one is correct?

Forum List

Back