Stage Managing The Anti-War Protests

Kathianne said:
Wow, interesting series of photos, that tell the story of a front page photo and what they didn't want you to see. End pic, ANSWER and it's roots:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_september_24_2005/anatomy_of_a_photograph/

Except that anyone with a BRIAN can see that the FIRST photo was taken at a DIFFERENT LOCATION, whereas the second photo (despite the claims of being taken "moments later") was OBVIOUSLY taken at a different time and location.

As far as "stage managing" - how do you feel about Bush rallies?

A

CivilLiberty said:
Except that anyone with a BRIAN can see that the FIRST photo was taken at a DIFFERENT LOCATION, whereas the second photo (despite the claims of being taken "moments later") was OBVIOUSLY taken at a different time and location.

A

I don't remember the Scarecrow singing...

"If I only had a Brian"

Attachments

• $100045.jpeg
    $100045.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
CivilLiberty said:

A

I have a couple of friends named Brian, does that count?

I don't recall any Bush rallies duping the young kids to wear anti-american shirts and wave flags of other countries around. Most that I have seen are normal people that are pro-american. But thanks for asking.

CivilLiberty said:

A

I believe it was the same shot, from different lens finds. You insert the correct photolese.

Forum List

Back