Stage IV Cancer

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
I just learned that a friend's cancer has metastasized, and she now has lesions in her brain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWrywLNkhWI]YouTube - Indian Waterfall Relaxation[/ame]

Thank you...I don't quite know why I started this thread...but thank you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41n3mwCcZQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41n3mwCcZQ4[/ame]

Last edited:
It's a shame.
I'm sure the "doctors" have made out well.

Now, go heal her.
Stage 4 Cancer: Brain tumor cured with cayenne hot pepper
Add to this , Paud'arco. Boil the Pau for a full 20 minutes or it's not effective. " They" forget to mention that..
Try to find Guanabana and make juice.If you can't find that use carrot juice.LOTS of carrot juice.
Dose her with huge amounts of vitamin D.6000 IU's # or 4 tspns of Cod Liver oil will work. Remember that stuff ? Grandma was right !
No sugar.
No refined flour products.
No meat.
No dairy.
No fluoridated water....even no toothpaste. Use baking soda.
Fresh fruit and fresh veggies, preferably organic or local grown.
NO more BS " treatments" from the " doctors"

She has a chance. A good chance.

Sometimes life rocks, sometimes it sucks and sometimes it just putts along.

Hang in there E7. My best positive vibes to you and your friend.

Prayerful blessings to your friend Eagleseven.

I went through this with my father last year. I'll remain silent on the outcome of that.

Immie

It's a shame.
I'm sure the "doctors" have made out well.

Now, go heal her.
Stage 4 Cancer: Brain tumor cured with cayenne hot pepper
Add to this , Paud'arco. Boil the Pau for a full 20 minutes or it's not effective. " They" forget to mention that..
Try to find Guanabana and make juice.If you can't find that use carrot juice.LOTS of carrot juice.
Dose her with huge amounts of vitamin D.6000 IU's # or 4 tspns of Cod Liver oil will work. Remember that stuff ? Grandma was right !
No sugar.
No refined flour products.
No meat.
No dairy.
No fluoridated water....even no toothpaste. Use baking soda.
Fresh fruit and fresh veggies, preferably organic or local grown.
NO more BS " treatments" from the " doctors"

She has a chance. A good chance.

Several years ago my father in law had head and neck cancer. It was pretty small.

He had a 70% five year cure rate with radiation and 90% when combined with chemo.

Some "friend' scared him out of it, and my mother in law bought into the alternative medicine bullshit.

Instead of getting the conventional treatment, he did BS alternative treatment, one after another.

I researched it and knew that none of it had a chance. I presented it to him, but they wouldn't budge. I had quite a few fights with my inlaws about it, because I knew what the outcome would be.

1 1/2 years later the cancer got so big, that it was extremely painful. One tumour whent through the rough of his mouth. At that point he had the conventional treatment but it was too late and he died.

My stepfather had cancer in his throat. He had radiation and chemo and is doing well. For a time he had trouble eating, but he is recovering nicely.

My point??? Don't do the alternative medicine. It has ZERO chance of working. And although not deadly within itself, the critical time lost to get the conventional treatment is deadly.

Sincere regrets for the illness your friend has and the pain you are going through. I wish you both peace of mind and serenity.

One of the girls who works in a remote location developed brain cancer, not sure what the stage was but she was starting to lose her eyesight. They did surgery only to discover that she also had breast cancer which was spreading.

She had surgery for that as well and was off for about a year. She is now back at work which nobody thought possible. We all thought she was a gonner.

Thank you everyone...I'll relay all of your best wishes to her. The doctors are planning to give her near-lethal chemotherapy treatments, and so every bit of support helps.

Thank you everyone...I'll relay all of your best wishes to her. The doctors are planning to give her near-lethal chemotherapy treatments, and so every bit of support helps.

I am very sorry to hear that. Prayers for your friend. :eusa_pray:

I work with 2 women that has cancer, ( needless tyo say, they are on leave) they did not hold out much hope for neither one. But so far they seem to be beating it, :eusa_pray: with aggressive treatment.

That's what they did for Lance Armstrong. The first hospital he went to told him they wouldn't treat him and he should just go home.

he won six tours de france after.

don't lose heart

Forum List

Back