Staff Changes

I can understand how we can wear the strongest down on this website..lol.. but you hung in there..

I do hope that you are sticking around..

I'm still sticking around and on staff, I'm just very tired and there is a lot of stuff going on :)
upload_2017-11-2_9-35-7.png

I'll be rooting for you. Be strong.

Last year, we were in the RV. Had Turkey day with the people who furnished that RV to us in our time of need. This year....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top, fried green beans with a bit of bacon..just a bit....mashed taters and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)

"the cornish hens."

a617dc5d3724e17ff24f8bb9c6f4f90fc0946e4813a3282b6980f6bf7d0b8571.jpg

39ec6d855d573b922a0abf5d1cc04ebd.jpg

puppies-that-look-like-fried-chicken.jpg

19l54d.jpg

"and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)"

^^^^ The cornish hens like the giblet gravy like Mr. Gracie does? Two cornish hens asked if they could join you for dinner? Housemate and the new friend are also cornish hens....you are cooking your friends? :omg:

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
You did a pretty good and fair job.
I don't agree with you a lot of times but I respect you as a mod.

+2

I can't say it better than that.

Last year, we were in the RV. Had Turkey day with the people who furnished that RV to us in our time of need. This year....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top, fried green beans with a bit of bacon..just a bit....mashed taters and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)

"the cornish hens."

19l54d.jpg

"and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)"

^^^^ The cornish hens like the giblet gravy like Mr. Gracie does? Two cornish hens asked if they could join you for dinner? Housemate and the new friend are also cornish hens....you are cooking your friends? :omg:

Lucy, it never fails. You are the TZARINA of chicken jokes.

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
Thanks for the update.

I thought you did a good job.

I know Aye will also do a good job.

FlaCaTenn seems fine too.

"the cornish hens."

19l54d.jpg

Lucy, it never fails. You are the TZARINA of chicken jokes.

"Lucy, it never fails. You are the TZARINA of chicken jokes."

Thank you darling, it must be the Martini's that give me this unique talent :smoke:

upload_2017-11-2_17-19-2.png

I hate wooden cocktail picks, they are exceptionally vulgar.

I have stainless steel cocktail picks like the below, they are very beautiful.

upload_2017-11-2_17-23-23.png

TN is a weakling and a follower. At one time, he seemed like a man. Now? Just a drone.

Forum List

Back