Staff Changes

Last year, we were in the RV. Had Turkey day with the people who furnished that RV to us in our time of need. This year....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top, fried green beans with a bit of bacon..just a bit....mashed taters and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)
....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top,
I grew up on that on T day...

but can't convince anyone up here to even try it.

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:

I'm sorry you're tired. You are ok in my book.

Last year, we were in the RV. Had Turkey day with the people who furnished that RV to us in our time of need. This year....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top, fried green beans with a bit of bacon..just a bit....mashed taters and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)
....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top,
I grew up on that on T day...

but can't convince anyone up here to even try it.
Oh, is is SO delicious!! I don't understand why nobody would try it. Its like sweet tater pie without the crust!

I like eaglewing. Yes, she would be a good mod. But I don't think any are needed? They just did some shuffling is all.

Hi Gracie.. I just got back from my trip! Awesome time and it snowed.

I hope is snows here. I wanna have thanksgiving with snow falling and a warm cozy room to eat my cornish hens!
Glad you enjoyed yourself too while on your trip!
Family finally decided to let someone else do the cooking and clean up.

already made reservations for 10, with an option for more
All that prep time...all those people...and in 10 minutes..its all gone. Which is why I just do a cornish hen, lol.

Last year I made lemon sorbet from my many lemons, and 3 pies (pecan,pumpkin,and apple) for 4 of us..Haaa

So used to doing that every year for a large group.

At least now we have a home. Its messy and I loathe the messiness but at least its a home and we are warm and safe. I earn our keep too. Almost killed myself today raking the neighbors yard helping her out before the big rainstorm hits on Friday. Tomorrow, I have to do OUR yard. Its full of oak leaves. Neighbors was full of pine needles...6 inches deep! Oy!

I gotta stop doing this shit. Getting too old.

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
It's a fan modulated psionic beam generator that controls brains.

Can you do anything with my brain? I'm tired of that lump of playdoh making me look like a horses ass.
Yes I can. We can neutralize it so you'll become a liberal.

Hi all,

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hope this works out for you.

Hi all,

You got me all excited then, I thought that maybe a different mod was stepping down, then I see he's replied to this post already... booo....

I've always like you Coyote.

Thanks for doing a thankless job!

She truly is a competent and class act, Zander. Very smart.
So glad you are hanging around, Coyote. We had some good times together a couple or more years ago here. I got to know you and came to adore you. Thanks so much for all your diligent efforts at USMB.

Best of luck to two good people, flacaltenn and Aye. :eusa_dance:

Barely here, lol. Getting a tad burned out, I gotta admit.
Where you been? Working? Somewhere else socializing? You've been missed.:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back