Staff Changes

My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
It's a fan modulated psionic beam generator that controls brains.
. Got any bids from Hollywood yet ? "Back to the Past" would be a great title... LOL
Duh, it's not a wayback machine.
. It's a way foward machine ? Do tell... Enquiring minds wants to know. Sorry Coyote.. His machine must be working, it's got me off topic, and I don't know why.

It is a mind machine to wear down Coyote.

. WTHeck ?
. Got any bids from Hollywood yet ? "Back to the Past" would be a great title... LOL
. It's a way foward machine ? Do tell... Enquiring minds wants to know. Sorry Coyote.. His machine must be working, it's got me off topic, and I don't know why.

. Must have worked... Now he's boasting, and showing pictures huh ? LOL

Glad Coyote is staying on Staff. Congrats to Flac and Aye.

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:

You are great, I am sad that you are no longer Senior Mod, I like you even if you are a Commie :funnyface: :poke:

Aye is good, FCT hates me it cannot be my parfum Chanel No. 19 so I suppose my sense of humour offends him, therefore I vote Pineapple.

upload_2017-11-2_0-39-42.png

"and I am tired."

this-is-the-result-of-making-a-meme-when-i-amp-039-m-tired_o_1341161.jpg

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:

All three of you are good folks.

. WTHeck ?

^^^

I would like to see her as a mod..a libtard :) but fair and nice ..take care coyote love ya..

I confess to not really understanding the difference between a mod and senior mod. I thought the senior mods had just been here longer or were more noticeably forgetful.

^^^

I would like to see her as a mod..a libtard :) but fair and nice ..take care coyote love ya..

^^^^ Is this invisible ink? No post :confused-84:

upload_2017-11-2_1-14-34.png

^^^

View attachment 158086

Sometimes you have to go invisible love...(To get your point across :) )

^^^

View attachment 158086

He / she just wrote between the Quotes..just click the drop down in his / her post and you can see what he / she said..

^^^

View attachment 158086

He / she just wrote between the Quotes..just click the drop down in his / her post and you can see what he / she said..

I said you would be a good mod

^^^

View attachment 158086

I said you would be a good mod

Too much time spend on the forum..lol

I like eaglewing. Yes, she would be a good mod. But I don't think any are needed? They just did some shuffling is all.

Forum List

Back