Stack overload

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
What does this mean in the USMB website? I can't believe I talk too much here. :eusa_eh:

It is Gunny's headache. It means the computer is trying to write something into a memory area it is not supposed to.

What does this mean in the USMB website? I can't believe I talk too much here. :eusa_eh:

It's a talking to stupidity ratio, and it looks like you've exceeded the boards quota..

Sorry. :(

You mean in total or just for one day? Because that happened yesterday morning, and I was unable to 'visit' ya'll again after that. No problem today, unless you will now activate the lever and cause me to crash at line 666. :eek:

It's a talking to stupidity ratio, and it looks like you've exceeded the boards quota..

You mean in total or just for one day? Because that happened yesterday morning, and I was unable to 'visit' ya'll again after that. No problem today, unless you will now activate the lever and cause me to crash at line 666. :eek:

:lol: I was just giving you shit.. I really don't know what it is..

:lol: I was just giving you shit.. I really don't know what it is..

I got that.

Dumbo was and still is, my youngest favorite character. She's 21 now.

*Sigh*

Good thing I was a young new dad.

Too many pancakes?

Are you talking about error codes or boobs?

Urban Dictionary: pancakes

nice_breasts.jpg

Forum List

Back